Porsche 944 turbo

Garage
Vehicle Name Porsche 944 turbo
Year 1987
Make Porsche
Model 944 Turbo
Color White
Packages Upgraded turbo, few upgrades
History I have owned this 951 for about a year now and this car hasn't given me a single problem. This car has a good amount of aftermarket upgrades including a K27 #7 Turbo, Full 3" exhaust, Upgraded injectors, Short Shifter, Boost controller, a racing front sway bar, and Koni coilovers in the front. The car as 125k miles at the moment, although the odometer had recently stopped running about a month ago. Recently installed was a new water pump, timing belt, and some replaced seals, I also installed a new but used power steering rack. I recently put all four new Sumitomo tires on the car about two months ago. There is a brand new Blaupunkt stereo head with bluetooth connection about a month old. The interior is very nice all around except for some tears in the bottom of the drivers side seat. This car is very fast and very well maintained, at about 15psi this car has a solid 300hp. If you're interested please do not ask me if it is still available, if the advertisement is up than it is.
Text or Call - Rick - 386 852 0571