The Porsche with no Name

Garage
Vehicle Name The Porsche with no Name
Year 1986
Make Porsche
Model 944 Turbo
Color Alpine white
Packages C02 158 341 418 425 431 454 650 946
History If I only knew. This car has been used and abused. There's internal and external water damage, corrosion everywhere, the electrical in the center console looks like someone was trying to craft an artful representation of a bowl of spaghetti. The engine was supposedly rebuilt ~5k ago, but just about everything that can leak does leak on the engine as well as the trans. There's mysteriously an antenna in the fender as well as the windshield.

Despite all that, it's a strong running car, the suepension is in good shape, it pulls pretty nicely and makes good boost according to the factory gauge. Just needs a little bit (ok lots) of love.

51 - Engine code

5P -Transmission code

L90E/L90E Alpine White

LX - Interior color - Burgundy

C02 Catalytic Converter
158 Radio Blaupunkt "Monterey" 1986, Radio Blaupunkt "Reno" 1987
341 Central locking system
418 Body side molding
425 Rear window wiper
431 Leather steering wheel, 363mm (Not available with airbags)
454 Automatic speed control
650 Sunroof
946 Leather/Leatherette seats
Exterior Fairly stock, but a bad overspray job is failing. Upgraded lighting with LEDs basically everywhere. Put an only944 extra taillight in the empty slot.

Interior Almost completely stock burgundy, except the stereo and the absence of a glovebox. It's in remarkably good shape given the extent of underlying water damage.

Performance Upgrades Hmm, according to the prior owner it may or may not have been chipped, it does seem to boost all the way to redline. The shifter and shift linkage were toast, so I put in only944 versions of both. Not sure if this counts as performance.

Engine / Under the Hood Again, pretty much stock. Will be getting a few upgrades here and there, but overall I'm happy with the car. Slight mod to the airbox because it was busted.

Suspension Has good Bilsteins up front, Koni in the rear. Not sure about the springs, but it may be a tiny bit lower.

Wheels and Tires Someone put manhole covers on it with big spacers. I have a set of fuchs that will go on eventually (currently under restoration, will be painting them GP White).