Tobluforu

Garage
Vehicle Name Tobluforu
Year 72
Make Porsche
Model 911T
Color Pepsi Blue
Packages Hmmmmm.
History I bought the car in Ca in 91, car was black at the time. Car is named Tobluforu because I once had a Datsun, not Nissan, 510 that was blue as well and one of my friends said once,"That car is too blue." That prompted me to get a personalized plate, thus the name which passed to the 911. Three years after I bought it I broke a chain ramp which locked the motor up, what a great sound that was. Rebuilt motor myself along with a friend, before Pelican, in my sisters basement (took a year) using two books, and moral support/help from a Porsche mechanic in town that I use to bug the hell out of.
Exterior Pepsi Blue, same color as on the trucks. Custom rocker panels, RS's' front bumper, with duck tail and RS rear bumper. No badges, dual mirrors, all black trim. Euro lenses, H4's, tinted rear windows. Custom grills front and back. I did most of the body work myself, which you can tell. This is a 5 foot paint job.

Interior Cobra CS seats with deist belts, RS door panels and RS light weight carpet. Prototipo wheel w/quick release. Rennline floor boards, door locks and tunnel plate. Custom aluminum window cranks, door pulls, pedals, surrounds, emg. brake handle, and aluminum faced dash that I spent hours cutting out myself. Roll bar and Rennshift shifter. Custom battery cut off switch. Dash cap, yep, you read it, plastic covered with German vinyl. Arm rests and knee pads also covered in German vinyl. Custom painted Porsche Hotwheel with duck tail/black wheels right next to shifter that my brother painted, may he rest in peace.

Performance Upgrades Cams, p/c's, exhaust, mfi recalibration, blue wires (fast).

Engine / Under the Hood 2.7 RS P's/C's, Solex cams. MFI rebuilt and recalibrated by PFI with rennsport air filters and custom smurf decals. Paragon wires, custom catch can and fuel/oil lines. SSI's, custom dual out franken-muffler. 8:31, 75 tranny with aluminum flywheel, P.P and Sachs sport clutch. Stomski coupler with Wevo clamp. Hydro tensioners, heat sheets. Engine pieces painted same color as car - gee really.

Suspension 22mm front and rear Welt. bars with custom drop links. Koni rear adjustable shocks, Bilstein HD fronts. 21mm front torsion bars and 29 rears. Sway-away spring plates, rear monoballs. Front Rennline monoballs incorporated with Rennline strut bar. Wevo Motor/trans mounts. Lowered of course, with custom alignment. Turbo Tie Rods.

Wheels and Tires Black powder coated 15x7 inch fuchs (blasphemy) with R compound tires. Drilled rotors, S.S lines, front spacers.