Porsche 930 3.0
surfpangea

Garage
Vehicle Name Porsche 930 3.0
Year 1977
Make Porsche
Model 930
Color Red
History I purchased this 930 turbo carrera as a basket case. It was complete and no body damage or rust it had been sitting in the California desert for over ten years. I spent 2 years getting it back in to running condition with a few mods of course I have the restored original whale tail and front spoiler Plus stock interior components.

Quote: First Porsche 1976 912e champagne edition I was 15 years old it was momís car.

Hobbies: Exotic Autos, Yachts, and Computers just about anything that goes fast.

Finished car Still adding interior and exterior mods
Passenger side photo
drivers side exterior
photo collage calender
Original car as acquired
Exterior Ram air carbon fiber whale tail, Euro Front spolier

Interior Roll bar, 4 point seatbelts, RS door panels, mid 80s Porsche seats fully electric, Center console, Car Pc with voice control, front and rear cams Record on the fly, Nav, internet anywhere, music library, Video Library , Picture library hands free car phone interface, car pc lojack, blue tooth interface to JVC car stereo dual zone DVD, blue tooth, USB, bi-amp alpines, Rockford fosgate 12 subs, alpine mid and tweets, capacitors ,Two car batteries one redtop one blue top with a/b switching

Engine / Under the Hood Engine: 3.0 KKK 999 Ruff turbo, GSF header borla dual out mufflers, performance clutch,WMI

Suspension 959 Big Red porsche calipers and rotors,
bilstien schocks, front and rear sway control

Wheels and Tires Dealer upgrade 3 piece Porsche rims Manufacturer unknown, Pirelli tires