10 yr toy
OCD project capitan

Garage
Vehicle Name 10 yr toy
Year 1973
Make Porsche
Model 914--->6gt replica 2.8 twin plug
Color Guards red
History Accuired in 2000, it was my second car that started my love for Porsche automobiles across the board. I rebuilt the 1.8L L-Jet engine, but had to install Webers on it because the mechanics cost way too much to try and repair the bosch system. Rebuilt the motor a second time with more upgrades, but that only lasted a couple more years. I purchased a 72E engine in pieces from a friend, and rebuilt it.
I need to get a new pic, I recently cut & rubbed the car including a wax job too.
Adj. coil over rear, and Bilstien RSR fronts. Boxster monoblocks w/my billet CNC adapters.
Here is the '71 911 dash from a wrecked car i had access too. You can see some of the wiring through
Heres my work in the front trunk, Optima Battery relocated as well as the stock 911 10 & 8 fuse bloc
Exterior All body work I did at a local JC. all rust removed, fiberglass flares, painted guards red.

Interior 911 dash, Sparco roadster seats, carbon dash inserts and door cards. I stitched the fake swade for dash cover, tunnel, hack rest, door card top, etc with red double stitch. Every latch, window crank, moving part, nut, bolt, switch, EVERYTHING I have pulled apart, inspected, cleaned, lubed, assembled.

Performance Upgrades 8pt chromoly cage, fabricated and welded by me. All wiring repaired from corrosion, all new ends crimped on, heat shrink, turn signal housings refurbished and painted, etc. Not really a performance, but pretty.

My aluminum oil tank, modified with OEM oil level sensor and aluminum heat sink welded to the back. I made a mandrel bender for bending 22mm (.875") 1mm wall tubing for making oil lines. NC machined end fittings to silver solder onto the lines. GT oil cooling kit yet to be completed in front trunk.

New custom fuel lines with Cohline fuel fittings soldered on, braided lines.

Engine / Under the Hood base '72E engine. 92mm Mahle p&c's, micro polished and oil mod on center main for the crank, balanced rods, twin plugged heads and ported 36mm int/exh, MFI pump rebuilt by Gus to 2.7rs, DC60 cams, throttle body ported to 36mm, Carrera tensioners, 3.2 oil pump, supertek headstuds.

Tranny 914, I rebuilt with 911 input shaft and R&P, A-GA-M-S-ZD, my billet intermediate plate, temp sensor boss welded on and oil spray bar tapped in with pump and cooler.

Suspension Bilstein with eibach coil over rear. Koni 911 front struts, 911 A arms, Tarrett sway bar, my own cnc arms and drop links, sway away hollow torsion bars ~22mm? elephant rear bushings, Rebel Racing Products front suspension bushings, everything stripped and powdercoated. Boxster calipers front/rear, my billet adapters, powdercoated STI brembo gold with red porsche painted script.

Wheels and Tires I machined the 16x6 Fuch rim down and bolted the BBS 17" rim halves on. F 17x8, R 17x9. Kumho tyres