Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

1970 Porsche 914-6 2.0 Liters, Webers, normally as
914-6 GT Resource Page

Garage
Vehicle Name 1970 Porsche 914-6 2.0 Liters, Webers, normally as
Year 1970
Make Porsche
Model 914-6
History Original 914-6 w/73k miles on odo. Undergoing GT spec. upgrade. Looking for original GT parts, please email me with leads if any. THX!

Quote:"There is little education value from the 2nd kick of a mule"

Hobbies:1:5 Sca. Sedan RC On-Road Racing, RC Sailing, Photography, Computers, Auto Racing in general...

Recent News:Promising source of some 914-6 GT parts found. Original as well as extremely good repros...

Notes:Firberglass Fender Flares were recently removed and Factory Steel Flares are being installed. One down, three to go...

Original everything but the Vasek Polak installed (in mid 1970s) Fiberglass Fender Flares.   Car was
Believe it or not, I took these flares off to install the original factory steel flares.  That was a
This 914-6 came with 8x15 & 9x15 Original Fuchs. Did I mentioned "No rust"?
As luck will have it, I was making arrengements to fly from Long Beach to San Francisco to take a lo
The interior is in excellent condition! Ashtray modified with Oil press. and Amp gauges. Closer look
Engine / Under the Hood Engine: 2.0 Liters, Webers, normally aspirated