Porsche

Garage
Vehicle Name Porsche
Year 1983
Make Porsche
Model 1983sc
Color Schiefer Blau Metallic X6
Packages RS Clone
History Two owner car {one is the owner of my shop}, purchased from my life long Porsche shop/mechanic. My personal friend for over 40 years>I've been a very lucky guy>Schneider ******** in Santa Barbara!
Porsche 911: Forever Devotion
Exterior GT Racing front and rear RS/RSR bumpers. I run a RS Ducktail or a RSR IROC "large whales tail" both custom built by Gary Stratton using a metal lid. Just added some Vitaloni Sebrings Mirrors. Up(back)dated to H4 headlights w/street lights. 100/130 (sometime yellow>when not getting stopped by the CHP) bulbs; and Cuble Factory "Yellow" Hood lights 130 bulbs. Installed a Carbon Fiber rear Reflection w/black letters from DZ. Add a front splitter from TRE to RSR front dam.
Since it is now legal to drive with "yellow" headlights, I have changed all my front lights to yellow; so my Headlights, Driving lights, Fog lights, and my Cible lights which were factory yellow lights. And yes the CHP does seems to understand this change, but it can be downloaded and a copy available for roadside review with them!
Added Plexiglas Racing Vented windows
Add Plexiglas Clear "Singer" type headlight lens from TRE Motorsports>Great look!

Interior GTS Classic seats, (5) way belts and brace, RSR/RS door panels, Harness Brace. TEKNIQ Steering Wheel Quick Release>Italy-Fits Momo, Dino or Nardi pattern. I have all three types of wheels for the car.
Autopower Rollbar
Shift Lights (color) Rev counter

Performance Upgrades Custom exhaust designed around a P Shooter style/sound>very loud>maybe to loud at times. Drilled and vented rotors with cool air ducts
This years "wish list", update to a 3.6 or build a 3.5 short stroke using my 3.0.
Upgraded axels
Upgrade brake (stainless) lines f/r
Upgrade from stock 915 gearbox to a 915 short gearbox (stock 1st, w/very tall 5th: 2nd, 3rd, 4th are short) with Limited Slip (torque biasing); including installing a lighten Alum flywheel and Alum Sachs sport clutch.
Upgrade to Boxster brake calipers F/R with new 84 Carrara rotors>Pagid blue pads .
Shift Lights (color) Rev counter: Works Great!
4000>Green
5000>Orange
6000>Red
6500>FLASHING
Removed my Rennshift shifter
Installed a Wevo shift kit>improvement!
Update graded all the way around to Boxer Brakes with new rotors and cool air ducting.

Engine / Under the Hood Little things, but I'm currently still running my 3.0 with a few extra's. Larger late model electric (manaul overide switch) fan type under fender oil cooler.

WELL> Its now a short stroke 3.3 with Max Moritz coated pistons, GT3 rods and Euro big bore heads and injectors. Lightened flywheel an clutch. I and runs like a clock!

Suspension Lowered, Elephant Racing F/R Adjustable Camber plate>set @ 2.0+F/3.0R, Turbo's and bump, Tarett Eng>Front/Rear Sway bars, camber stut, Bilsteins front and rear, Elephant Racing PolyBronze bushings front & rear. Car was corner balanced after completion of front end upgrades. Upgraded front and rear torsion bars with Glen Sanders 22/29 bars, index, and reset/adjust camber.

Wheels and Tires Custom three piece rims by Gary Stratton>BBS Hoops/Fuch centers: 17" 7.5" & 9's Polish Hoops/Blades w/Sumitomo HTRZ-III general street use.
Fuchs 16" 7 & 9's black for autocross>"driving events" with 225 front and 245 rear Toyo R888 tires
Finally a set of Factory Minilite 7x16" and 9x16" rims with polished lips
Fuchs 16" 7 & 9.5's with polished lips and black centers.
Ruf (original) 8x17"and 9x17" rims (an yes my wife has more than one pair of shoes!!!)
Custom 7x17 & 9x17 Fuchs/BBS Hoops>black centers polished hoops w/Sumitomo.