Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Garage

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1977
Make Porsche
Model 930
Color silver
History Bought April 2010, USA model, It ran but turbo was not kicking in, was a daily driver for many years. A lady at work owned it. I always admired it. She sold it finally to another cowoker cheap. A year later I was joking with him if he wanted to sell it. he said yes. It was in a body shop getting a brand new paint job. His wife was backing it out of the garage and the door caught something. His insurance was going to repair and paint 1/2 of the car. He paid the difference and had the entire car repainted.

Update 10 moths later: still on jack stands, always working on it. getting close. always something new to fix or restore.
Exterior All stock,new original color paint, sunroof delete
cleaned up

Interior stock, rare blue leather, sportseats. after market stereo.

Performance Upgrades None

Engine / Under the Hood stock, engineHas been apart before, head studs changed, carrera tensioners. I pulled the engine because of a bad intake valve leak(stuck open) and bad wear on cam due to oil tube occlusion. I had one head rebuilt, reground cam and resufaced rocker arms.