Greta/Joanie/The Black Beast
My 944 scares adults

Garage
Vehicle Name Greta/Joanie/The Black Beast
Year 1987
Make Porsche
Model 944
Color Black
Packages haha, howabout a modded, fuel injected 5.7L V8?
History Bought with 206,000 miles, was guards pink with black interior. very stock looking car. Shortly thereafter i repainted the wheels with satin black, as well as the whole front end which was riddled with rock chips and horribly faded. In the process of repainting the front end, i shaved and pushed the front bumper.

My senior year i began experimenting with different colors i might want to paint the car, i soon discovered that i really liked the look of black on 944's so i sourced out paint. In addition, my senior year, i built a 1997 LT1 in the basement of my dormitory, and over spring break shoehorned the engine into the car. Within a month i had the engine running, and within 2-3 months after that i had the car on the road.

I put around 4000 miles on the car, but had some occasional problems with the car not idling well, stumbling, dying at lights, and i had some things like distributors die on me...so i decided about 2 months ago to pull the harness and completely redo it.

I didn't start work on the harness until this year of college ended (freshman year) which was about a month ago. Since then i have cut all of the connectors off of the harness, plugged them into the engine sensors, and then detangled and de-rat's-nested the harness. I've also built a new intake and pulled the headlight bar to allow the stock hood to be put back on the car without lowering the crossmember.
Exterior Pushed and shaved front bumper. Shaved rear bumper. New paint (sprayed by me)

Interior Race (brand name) steering wheel, Custom leather and aluminum shift boot and knob.

Performance Upgrades muhuhahahaha! see below!

Engine / Under the Hood 1997 Pontiac Firebird Formula 5.7L V8 (LT1). Dual 58mm Throttle Body (BBK) and port matched intake. Ported/Polished Heads (unknown flow numbers, home port job). LT4 Hotcam. Custom tune from www.lt1swap.com. Custom standalone wiring harness (built by myself and my friend Doug)

Suspension Stock.

Wheels and Tires stockers!!