Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 4- Classified Ads > Miscellaneous Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Recaro seat switches for Ideal-C (Ideal C)

Hi all -

LONG time lurker, newer member, first time poster!

After getting rid of almost all of my Recaro and Scheel seats, I have some leftover NOS stuff. The best bits are probably the switches for the Recaro Ideal C seats. They seem to break or be mismatched, and the popular but rather sour looking fix seems to be to use Mercedes switches. This is an alternative.

From what I can tell these are absolutely unobtanium and I thought I'd offer what I have here.

Some are original DAV (French) stuff but they're poor quality, some are other European (Italian and German) production switches that are identical or almost identical appearance but much better construction. All new.

The 3 power function switches are:

1. Lumbar pump activation
2. Recline switch
3. Heated seat switch

I have MANY brand new lumbar and recline switches available. I may have some heated seat switches but have to dig through the stash.

Is this anything somebody might be interested in? I'll take a few snapshots but if anyone is eager, contact me. I paid quite a bit for the stash when I got it but I'd only like $20 per switch, or a reasonable offer for enough to do a seat or two. Photos to come. Thanks all.
Old 07-17-2013, 12:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

In the meantime - this is a reference of the switches I have NOS or new perfect replacements for. I'll photograph the actual switches when I can gather them into one place.

Old 07-17-2013, 12:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

PM/email sent. Thanks.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I know it's been a couple years since this post, but do you have any recaro parts left? Particularly the blank switch covers. I need 2. Thanks, Lumir.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: