Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Miscellaneous Used Parts For Sale & Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
FS: B&B Intercooler for 78-89 930 turbo

See pictures and full add in the 911 Used Parts for Sale classified forum......or look for latest edit to this post for photos

I am selling this used B&B "shortneck" 930 intercooler and the associated shielding that seals it with the rear wing opening. The aluminum shielding is custom fitted and has heavy rubber beading to seal nicely against the intercooler forcing the outside air to go thru the cooling element. Fits 78-89 MY turbo. Its a direct bolt in to the factory BOV housing no additional parts needed.

It is in perfect running condition with no leaks or blemishes....just note that the bracket to hold the intercooler to the OEM coil mount is NOT INCLUDED with this item. You can take this off the factory intercooler and use this. It is a direct bolt in to the OEM BOV and is what they call a "half bay unit" so you still can run your factory AC. Accepts all the factory plumbing and o-ring seals are in great shape.

Want $1250 for it and buyer pays shipping to CONUS or local pickup in North East, MD. Shipping I am guessing around $75....we can figure that out when I get your zip code.

**NOTE: A new unit from B&B is over $1750 and not sure that includes the custom fitted shielded piece that seals to the deck lid opening.
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"

Last edited by fredmeister; 06-20-2018 at 07:16 AM..
Old 04-10-2018, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Bump for the month
Price lowered.....
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 05-21-2018, 01:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Smart quod bastardus

Garage

Images of the intercooler. STILL FOR SALE.

Make me an offer I would like to sell this to someone who can use it. Its a great upgrade.

Fred
Old 06-20-2018, 07:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
SOLD.

Fred
Old 08-07-2018, 07:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: