Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast - US (NY/NJ/CT/MA/ME/NH/RI/VT)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
911t

NNJ Porsche

Hey guys Ive seen a bunch of P-Cars driving around the area but never had a chance to stop and chat. Anyone in NNJ interested, I go up to Harriman for a ride almost every weekend and looking for some company.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Hi, it's been a while!

I'm interested, I haven't had much opportunity to get out this year, I'm hoping the next few weekends are slower. What's your typical route?

Hugo
Old 10-20-2019, 03:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
911t

Hey Hugo,

Good to hear from you. I typically take the palisades up to exit 15 - gate hill road, cut through seven lakes drive up to county road 106, through 17a tuxedo park and then back through Arden Valley Road. I will usually end up at Perkins memorial to catch my breath and then home.

Probably going to take that route this weekend if the weather holds up, your are welcome to join!

Neil
Old 10-20-2019, 07:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: