Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Regenerated User

Garage
Won't even be close, the USA will make them look like Thailand.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #221 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatbutt View Post
That match really displayed the athleticism and skill of all the ladies from both sides on the pitch. I'd lay odds on our women giving our men a real battle.
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

Not a chance. Teenage boys have beaten womenís national teams, several times that are admitted to.

Womenís teams are no competition for menís teams in any sport where physical strength and speed are important.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #222 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onevoice View Post
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

https://www.dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

Not a chance. Teenage boys have beaten womenís national teams, several times that are admitted to.

Womenís teams are no competition for menís teams in any sport where physical strength and speed are important.

Not doubting your conclusion but I watched the video of the FC Dallas game when I first heard of this and the boys were going all out, the women were not. The women were working on moving the ball around and were more skilled than the boys.

The menís team would clean the womenís clocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2019, 08:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #223 (permalink)
Mighty Meatlocker Turbo

Quote:

Not a chance. Teenage boys have beaten women’s national teams, several times that are admitted to.

Women’s teams are no competition for men’s teams in any sport where physical strength and speed are important.
That is 100% the truth (one only needs to watch one, pro MMA event to see the unarguable differences between male and female athletes in terms of physical power, speed and endurance, that no amount of skill, discipline, and heart can overcome - qualities the women have in excess, so are very exciting to watch compete, BTW), and why it makes absolutely no sense to allow gender bending into athletic competition - totally unfair to all involved.

Last edited by Rawknees'Turbo; 07-03-2019 at 08:50 PM..
Old 07-03-2019, 08:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #224 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawknees'Turbo View Post
That is 100% the truth (one only needs to watch one, pro MMA event to see the unarguable differences between male and female athletes in terms of physical power, speed and endurance, that no amount of skill, discipline, and heart can overcome - qualities the women have in excess, so are very exciting to watch compete, BTW), and why it makes absolutely no sense to allow gender bending into athletic competition - totally unfair to all involved.
Yep....I really can't relate to sports I've never played...but I saw those girls....GO!...turbo boost at times . There should be a 5'11 average speed, tongue draggin', white guy in every event....NFL, NBA, and women's soccer too....I need a frame of refererence for how good them wimmins are ...YMMV.

Happy Independence Day! If not for that....we'd be today too....sorry Peter

Last edited by KC911; 07-04-2019 at 03:02 AM..
Old 07-04-2019, 02:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #225 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintstone View Post
If you are fantasizing about that photo (and what she might be putting in her mouth) and you come up with MJ, your imagination is pretty weak.
Just my initial thought when I saw the pic....

Imagine it that were Obama...Sammy would have a meme library for the ages

Yep....she's smokin' a joint!
Old 07-04-2019, 03:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #226 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Old 07-04-2019, 04:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #227 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Old 07-04-2019, 04:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #228 (permalink)
I see you

Quote:

I didn't say the women would win but they'd acquit themselves very well.

Old bikers don't get old by accident
equito ergo sum
Old 07-04-2019, 04:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #229 (permalink)

Old 07-04-2019, 07:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #230 (permalink)
I see you

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteremsley View Post
oh that's harsh! Do you think he'll keep his job?

equito ergo sum
Old 07-04-2019, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #231 (permalink)

Quote:
oh that's harsh! Do you think he'll keep his job?
I would think so. 3rd or 4th ain't bad. Its not like going out to Iceland or something t hat the mens team would do
Old 07-05-2019, 01:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #232 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
This will be the pic for all the coffee shops in Amsterdam ...write yer own headline

Gonna be tea time in the good ol' USA....

You go girls!
Old 07-05-2019, 03:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #233 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilnj View Post
Not doubting your conclusion but I watched the video of the FC Dallas game when I first heard of this and the boys were going all out, the women were not. The women were working on moving the ball around and were more skilled than the boys.

Quote:
I didn't say the women would win but they'd acquit themselves very well.
Women play a different game than men. They have to be more cooperative and move the ball more because they dont have the explosive speed and power men have. It may look ďmore skilledĒ, but they would lose by 30 goals to an all out menís team.

Same thing in basketball. I actually like the womenís style of basketball, because they play the game more like i did in as a kid, (and most normal humans) ie from the ground, not flying above the goal. A WNBA team would get beat by 100 points by the worst team in the NBA.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #234 (permalink)

^^^ I played b-ball and beach volleyball like a girl...and they would still kick my azz !
Old 07-05-2019, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #235 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by onevoice
Women play a different game than men. They have to be more cooperative and move the ball more because they dont have the explosive speed and power men have. It may look ďmore skilledĒ.

I didnít mean the women looked more skilled than an equivalent level menís team but rather more skilled than a 15u team.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #236 (permalink)
I see you

Quote:
Women play a different game than men. They have to be more cooperative and move the ball more because they dont have the explosive speed and power men have. It may look ďmore skilledĒ, but they would lose by 30 goals to an all out menís team.
except that our mens team really sux.

equito ergo sum
Old 07-05-2019, 10:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #237 (permalink)

Quote:
except that our mens team really sux.
So long as they don't flaunt it, and embar... oh wait
Old 07-05-2019, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #238 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Sweden vs. England just underway - on Fox.

This is for 3rd place.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #239 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
Sweden vs. England just underway - on Fox.

This is for 3rd place.
ugh
Old 07-06-2019, 09:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #240 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: