Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

South Central Story - Very Dark and Disturbing

I could not believe my eyes! Even for South Central LA, this was unreal. I was working the graveyard shift at about 1:00 am and it was a warm summer night. In the area we patrolled, there are always at least 200 drug addicts walking through the night searching for something to steal for feed the inner dragon controlling every aspect of their existence. Some are in packs, others are solo, but all have the same addiction clawing at their, carving deeper and deeper until the next chemical romanced is achieved. Not to dehumanize these individuals, but their self-induced drug-driven, trance-like state reminded me of the “Walking Dead.” Anything that is “steal-able” is fair game to these individuals. I once wrote a police report in which the “clucks” had literally stolen the security bars protecting the windows of a residence and their water hose in front of the home. Don’t leave you shoes outside your front door, unless you want to “donate them.”
Back to the story, an anonymous caller telephoned the station by a shocking call, even by our standards. The call was voiced over the radio that there was a rape in-progress a couple of blocks north of the station. This was a very unusually slow night, so half the shift responded with red lights and sirens screaming. Certain calls illicit a response that is beyond anything else such as a baby not breathing, gunfights, and rape. Remember, we are people like you with all the same problems and difficulties as you. We have families, wives, daughters, mothers, female cousins, etc., so this call struck a nerve in all of us.

As I drove/flew to the location, one of my crew set up a perimeter around the location in the event the bad guy ran. This would allow the team to contain, locate and arrest him. The second team would make the “contact.” I was always on the contact team because of my experience and knowledge, I was able to prevent lightening emotions from striking my men and women and calming them down.

I was second to arrive at the scene. It was a long alleyway the was similar to a cul-de-sac. At the end of the alley, it “bubbled out” apparently so a single vehicle could make a u-turn. The only entrance was the mouth of the driveway and it did not seem to have a purpose. The walls around the alley were constructed of tan-colored bricks and were about 6 feet tall. The length from the mouth to the end was approximately 100 feet. We never would drive our police cars down this alley because there is only one way in and one way out. It is a death trap if someone was lying in ambush. Unfortunately, we have had countless situations like this where cops we ambushed, not at this particular alleyway, but many others with similar construction.
Another cop and I parked our cars outside the mouth of the alley and crept silently forward where we heard animalistic grunts intertwined with a female’s voice speaking a language we did not understand. Whatever was going on at the end of the alley was being obscured because the “rape” was taking place out of our view where the alleyway bubbled out at the end of the cul-de-sac. There was a strange flicker coming from the area. It was eerie and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up.

As we neared the rape in-progress, I saw the source of the flicker. Two plastic milk crates had been stood on their respective sides together, creating a table. A piece of material had been over them to be used as a table cloth. Two candles on the outer edges of the tablecloth had been lit and were flickering with the light breeze. Between the two candles, a book was opened. It was clearly an altar.

STOP READING IF YOU CANNOT STOMACH DEPRAVITY!

A dark green (military term for African American) man was lying on his back, completely naked. His body glistened in the moonlight because of the sweat his body produced. Something red, bumpy and thick covered his face. His expression was blank, but his partial lips curled into a smile. My mind could not comprehend what was taking place.
A thin naked, dark green female was on top of him “riding him.” She was shaking her head from side-to-side, flicking her tongue in-and-out, babbling in a “tongue language.” Her left hand was missing. It was not missing. She had forced her ENTIRE hand down the male’s throat, all the way to his wrist and he was gagging, but he was in ecstasy! In the woman’s right hand was glass crackpipe. The bulbous bowl end had been broken off and was terrifyingly obsidian sharp. Over and over again, she plunged the sharp end of the “crack pipe” into the male’s face, almost like a religious ritual dating back to the Aztec period! The male’s face had been shredded, cut into jagged strips of meat overlapped with missing strips of facial skin and muscle. We could literally see his cheek bones and exposed teeth where parts of his lips we missing. The red that we saw was thick, pudding-like crimson red blood. The bumps we had seen were the butchered chunks of cut facial muscles and skin. One of the toughest men I have ever worked with doubled over and threw up. He threw up everything from the meals he ate that day to the breastmilk from his mother 30 years prior.

She looking in our direction, flicked her tongue like a cobra seeking danger, and screamed in an unintelligible language from deep within her gut.
We ordered her numerous times to drop her weapon and lie on the ground. She looked right through us, then toward the sky plunging the razor-like crackpipe into the man’s face. Here is something Hollywood gets wrong every time. None of us “want” to shoot someone. We only do it as a last resort when we “have” to do so. Before you bring up cases of bad cops, I have no use for any of them. We hate them more than the public because they make performing our duties extremely difficult and erode the public trust we desperately need.
One of my crew retrieved a TASER, gave the woman several more warnings and employed it at her striking her in her upper torso. It had an immediate effect and she fell off the male victim and onto the asphalt alleyway ground. The team, now wearing latex gloves, immediately handcuffed her and requested emergency medical aid for the male.
When we spoke to him, he was nearly coherent, despite his gory injuries. He told us that he and the woman smoked an “8-ball” (1/8 ounce of dope) together and he asked her to perform an “exorcism” on him because he felt there was a demon within him.

WTF!!!

He had no intention of pursuing charges against her and wanted her released.

As my team stood there in utter shock, we noticed that the tan brick walls facing inward toward the interior of the alleyway had black writing on each brick. When we walked closer to the walls, we found that each brick, over 5000 of them in total had bible verses written on each one! The book on the milkcrates was a very worn bible with passages highlighted. This woman was the local “healer” and this was her lair. Men and women visited her regularly to release “evil spirits” from attachment and occasionally she performed exorcisms. This was an exorcism.

Both were taken to local hospitals for examination and treatment. I wonder where her new lair is now…because she is still out there.

67 912 (sold)
58 Karmann Ghia chopped top (traded for the 912)
Old 01-19-2020, 08:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Information Overloader

Thanks for the warning.

I’ll probably heed it next time.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Back in the saddle again

Wow, crazy scheisse out there.

I'm glad that there are folks like you that do the job voluntarily.

Police, the military and folks that respond to emergencies have to see and deal with horrible things.
'08 Boxster RS60 Spyder #0099/1960
- never named a car before, but this is Charlotte.
'88 targa SOLD 2004 - gone but not forgotten
Old 01-19-2020, 09:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Still Doin Time

You saw evil - in a demonic sense. For the non- believers that scene is all you need to see.....
'77 Sportster Pro-Street Drag Bike w/93ci - Sold to collector
'72 Yamaha CS5 200 Twin - Sold to fellow Pelicanite
Old 01-19-2020, 09:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Perhaps there must be evil in the world for good to exist?
Old 01-19-2020, 09:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Information Overloader

Evil? What evil?

What goes on between two* consenting adults is none of our businesses and we should not judge.

* or more
Old 01-19-2020, 09:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Reelin' In The Years

One of my sisters was a Solicitor (DA) for three counties in South Carolina from the 80's into the 2000's.

What a bridge of evolving addictions and social morays she walked across. There were times when I simply asked her not to talk about the cases she was involved with or had prosecuted.

I'll go fight the enemies of this country (have), but what you and she did/do freaks me the f out. You (and she) have my utmost respect given that nothing prepares you for the maelstrom of circumstance few ever see.

Keep writing David. You have a gift of explaining the best and worst of us in a simple, elegant manner.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

^ Damned well said!
Old 01-19-2020, 11:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

used to talk to a ranger up at newcomb's ranch in the Angeles forest. told me it wasn't unusual to find makeshift altars and sacrificed animals back in the hills.

i wondered if it was voodoo/santeria stuff up from the caribbean or home grown satanist d-bags. he didn't know.

Last edited by varmint; 01-19-2020 at 11:56 AM..
Old 01-19-2020, 11:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Your stories are addictive. The zombies are everywhere.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:59 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
You could not have possibly read the entire post. If these 2 "adults" were consenting, then the stabbing of the face with a broken glass crack pipe and the fact that they were in an alley (public property) went missing in your reading.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. If not, we need to keep an eye on him.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

Man, David, I don’t know how you and your colleagues handle this kind of stuff.

Can’t give law enforcement enough respect.
Old 01-19-2020, 02:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Nice story if true....

Me and Crowbob don't use green font tho'
Old 01-19-2020, 02:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

in the days of Lot.....
Old 01-19-2020, 02:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
You do not have permissi

Here is an example of green font CB: "Can G_d practice medicine without a license?"

The days of the internet have thoroughly scarred the brains of some.
Th sad part about it is that aberrant behavior can be commonplace in some parts and peoples of the world.
The thin veneer of civilization.
Old 01-19-2020, 03:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

Insert Tabby comment about the torn fabric here:
Old 01-19-2020, 03:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

We see some crazy stuff and you are correct, but I truly believe that 98% of people are good, hard-working individuals who want the best from life.

We can never forget that our great country was founded on revolution, bloodshed, and battle. We are a nation of warriors, some fight and others provide the support. One cannot succeed without the other.

Rock on Pelicans!

My next one will be Santa Muerta Churches with photos I personally took while inside. That place creeped me out!
67 912 (sold)
58 Karmann Ghia chopped top (traded for the 912)
Old 01-19-2020, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)

A tip of the hat to those professionals who witness the absolute sewer of society and continue to hold the 'thin blue line' day in and day out...
Old 01-19-2020, 04:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

Thanks again for sharing your stories. Iím not sure I could see what you have seen without repercussions.

Thanks for serving and keep safe!
Old 01-19-2020, 06:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Holy crap, David, I'm sorry you guys had to deal with that. While there is certainly no shortage of bizarre, creepy "religious" practices out there, the vast majority don't cross this line. Those that do are in a league of their own. The real problems begin when they ensnare the unknowing and unwilling - as long as they keep it to themselves, as in this case, to hell with them. Literally and figuratively. You just have to wonder, however, with this woman and those of her same belief, if she does cross that line. That's the part that concerns us all. Pretty chilling, really.

"God invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world"
Old 01-20-2020, 08:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: