Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
A good start.........

Ok, juniors, you are on your way! In November, my wife and I will celebrate our 41st anniversary! After all these years, I guess I'll keep her. Too much trouble to train a new one! Congratulations to all!

Old 08-06-2020, 03:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
wow.... wasnt expecting so many comments.... cool!

even some words of wisdom and comic relief (Sammy i almost lost my coffee with the hall sex comment, that was foony, its been 14-15 years since i picked up those fuel injectors from you)

Vash..... funny you say that about a time machine.... we BOTH get that all the time.... cracks us up...... an old version me and old version of Mrs H2O keeps popping their heads into our room at night, BUT we have been shoo'ing them away every time!
Old 08-06-2020, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Brew Master

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyg2 View Post
When you get to 28 years, you can have hallway sex!

That's when you flip each other off as you pass in the hallway

j/k
I was told that's "oral sex" where you both say "f you" as you pass in the hallway.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Grappler

Garage
You two make a great looking couple!

1976 RSR Backdate (Turbo 3.2)
Old 08-06-2020, 05:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Awesome to see this thread! Congratulations to you both.
Old 08-06-2020, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Registered

Congrats but you are a puppy ............ 42 years and counting over here 😁
Old 08-07-2020, 05:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Toujours l' Audace

Pre

Nice Job !

It can even get better.
keep on keepin on.

We have like 40 .
years.
Youngest Grandkid attached
Old 08-07-2020, 12:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
super nice and cool comments.....

i WAS pretty proud of 9 years in today's age of families being broken up and all over the place, 9 years seemed respectable......

then........................... 40 years 42 years.... WTF ! hahahaha awesome to see and hear it still out there.... i LOVE IT and thank you for the inspiration.

thats is my goal.......................
Old 08-07-2020, 03:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
We'll have 40 years in Nov this year.
It takes work, but it can be done.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
40 years...

ok ok........ ok.

i get it...... we are just babies. dammit. hahahahahahaha

seems like i/we have quite a bit to learn..... im ok with that!

you seasoned guys have made me smile quite a bit. thanks fells.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)
Registered

Thumbs up

Nice! Don't have a ready pic with Mrs. Pre-H20, so hope this will suffice:

Old 08-08-2020, 09:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Congrats Pre.
These pics are 47 years ago at Road America. Still together with 3 great kids & 4 grand children
Old 08-08-2020, 10:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Thanks Kevin! hahaha there are my little knuckleheads..... i better stop feeding them, maybe they wont grow as fast........ geez.

47 years Salty?....... dang.... I'm tempted to ask you what the secret is.... .(i havent yet, but im tempted to ask!)

maybe there should be a thread titled, "we made it to xx years of marriage" and put my little 9 year celebration to bed!
Old 08-14-2020, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)
Registered

secret..
respect..
don't do what YOU won't forgive..
laugh... and don't go to bed mad..
oh..
and don't bring up something long ago to today's argument..
and lot's of sex's..
going on stupid years now..
she's plain awesome and still sexy..

Rika
Old 08-14-2020, 09:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)
Registered

From the looks of her, 9 years would be super easy. Wowza…

Congrats. I have my 24th this weekend.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRE-H20 View Post
Rika..... yes, two mini men....

the bad is a got a few more Greys on my dome and face... the good is I have these two knuckleheads to show for it!

Lucky for them they got mom’s looks.

Seriously, congratulations. You have been blessed with beautiful family.
Old 08-14-2020, 11:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)
Registered

Congrats on the 9...may you last as long or longer than Cindy & I. Celebrated out 45th in June. You'll experience lots of life over the next 36 years...

"Some of it magic, some of it tragic, but it's been a pretty good ride." -Paraphrasing Jimmy Buffett.
Old 08-14-2020, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)
Registered

It is always a delight for eyes to see a happy couple like you. I think you two are a great couple, and you can see it from your pictures. When I was single, I couldn’t stand happy couples and family with kids. At the bottom of my soul, I was feeling envy about families like that. I couldn’t create a family for a long time, and one of my friends recommended me one great web page with prayers to help you pray. I am married now for four years. For some people, it might seem not long enough. But I have a happy marriage, and now I’m glad to see other photos of happily married couples.

Last edited by ALalalalong; 11-16-2020 at 03:17 AM..
Old 11-12-2020, 01:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)

Registered

^^^^ Even the bot trolls approve of this thread ....
Old 11-12-2020, 03:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Great thread..... 30ys here not everything perfect but I realize its not supposed to be.....

Old 11-12-2020, 04:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: