Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Send a message via AIM to FLA944 Send a message via Yahoo to FLA944
Blonde in the Boxster

This blonde sales "person" doing quite well for herself and travelling from Minneapolis to Madison for yet another sales call, and just admiring the countryside as it passes by in her nice new red Boxster.

While travelling the byways, she reflects on herself and how everybody has these stupid blonde jokes, after just hearing another one at the gas station she just left. "Not all blondes are stupid, look at me: I'm successful, educated, and everything to look forward to in life".

No sooner did that thought pass her mind she came upon a blonde sitting in a rowbot in the middle of a field, rowing!

She immediately pulls the Boxster to the side of the road by the fence, exits her car to give this woman a severe tongue thrashing she so deserves.

"You stupid *****! You are the reason for all the blonde jokes we must endure! and if I could swim I would come out there and beat some sense into you"

Rick

has never left garage (yet)
Old 10-20-2003, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Mein Gott!

Garage
Wait a minute. I'm confused.

Why would she want to swim out to the other blonde, when she's in a cornfield? Couldn't she just walk over?

Speaking of dumb blonde moments, I once went out on a date with whom I thought was a real hottie. We're having a drink at the bar and she stated that she'll "never eat meat". "Why do you say that?" I quipped.

"Because, Johnny, I am a veterinarian".
Old 10-20-2003, 11:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Those are too funny. They are great guys, thanks for the laughs.
pictures
Old 10-20-2003, 01:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Funny. Moving to OT -Will you guys ever learn?!?

-Z-man.

Visit my homepage!
<><
Old 10-20-2003, 01:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
A Man of Wealth and Taste

Sexist Pigs...they don't have any respect for women.

"Some Observer"
Old 10-20-2003, 02:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fty
HAHAHAHHAHA
Old 10-21-2003, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

vott does ziss do?

Quote:
Originally posted by Z-man
Funny. Moving to OT -Will you guys ever learn?!?

-Z-man.
quite simply, no
Old 10-21-2003, 08:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
I'm off the hook.....

OK, being the airline type that I am, here's my take on this blonde thing.

Airplane at the gate, LA to NYC. Pax are loading, F/A sees a problem in first class, and goes to investigate. A man standing over a seated blonde in first class. His ticket is for the seat she is sitting in. Her ticket is for coach class, way in the back. F/A says to the blonde. "Miss, you are in row 47, you need to go back there and take your assigned seat." Blonde says "I am blonde and beautiful, and I am going to fly first class to NYC tonight, and nothing you say is going to change my mind."

Lead F/A is called, and the same explanation: "I am blonde and beautiful, and I am going to fly first class to NYC tonight". She crossed her arms across her chest to block any further comment.

The Captain is called. He assesses the situation, and then tells her she has to take her seat in the back, or no one is going anywhere. She restates her little chant..... " I am blonde and beautiful.......

The Captain thinks for a moment, and then leans over and whispers something in her ear. She blushes, and with a huffy, embarassed flourish, gathers her things, and retreats to row 47, her assigned seat in the back.

Everyone in first class, and all the passengers who are standing in the blocked aisle are clapping as the Captain struts back to the cockpit door.

The two perplexed F/A's are mad as hell, and loudly ask the Captain, as he is going thru the cockpit door, to tell everyone what he said that made her move.

He smiled, and said "I told her that the first class section in this airplane is not going to NYC."

Last edited by singpilot; 10-23-2003 at 08:02 AM..
Old 10-21-2003, 09:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Ha,Ha,Ha Loved it.

Keep em comin!
Old 10-22-2003, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Darn, I clicked here thinking there would be a p-i-c-t-u-r-e.
Old 10-22-2003, 06:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Writer/Teacher

Garage
Send a message via AIM to CJFusco
haha, ok i got a true story to tell you. My girlfriend is blonde, Polish, and French-Canadian - Triple Whammy! Despite this, she is one of the smartest people I have ever met... her parents, on the other hand...

One time she was going through a car wash with her mom. You know how during the different stages of the car wash, different signs light up, eg "WAX," "DRY," etc? Well, the "POLISH" sign lit up, and what does her mother say to her?

Being completely serious, she turned to my girlfriend and said, "Wow, how did they know that we're Polish?"
Current Stable: Black 07 Porsche Cayman S: FabSpeed Maxflo Exhaust; VividRacing ECU Tune; IPD Competition Plenum; 997GT3 Throttle Body; De-Snork'd.2011 Acura MDX. 2008 Mazda 3. Gone But Not Forgotten:Garnet Red 86 Porsche 951("The Purple Pig"). Silver 09 Mini Cooper S ("Mighty Mouse"). Alpine White 83 Porsche 944 ("Alpine Wolf"). Guards Red 84 Porsche 944. Green 97 Volvo 850 Wagon ("The Viridian Falcon").
Old 10-22-2003, 06:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

LOL!

Old 10-22-2003, 11:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: