Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Chinese GP ***Spoiler***

What a race....

Its all wide open and whilst we await the final result its clear Brazil is the most important race this year...

Miracles can happen...

Old 10-06-2007, 11:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Now its all to play for....lots of potential for an Alonso win....
Old 10-06-2007, 11:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Hamilton's first rookie mistake?
Everything I say is my personal opinion, and has nothing to do with my team.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Hmmm.

I think it started a few laps before when LH refused to acknowledge that Kimi was faster... he asked too much of his tyres...

Then he was too inexperienced to argue with his team that he needed tyres regardless.....of fuel windows etc...

A mistake that is founded on a inexperience compounded by 'attitude'. But he will learn and hopefully not make compound errors like that again...
Old 10-06-2007, 11:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Ferrari's 200th Victory....very impressive...almost as impressive as Vettel's 4th place.

So we have three potential World Champions in Brazil...Look for some serious gamesmanship in the interim and fun on Saturday......
Old 10-06-2007, 11:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
What?

Garage
Hamilton must feel sick about it. And I read that the team is saying they made the mistake for not calling him a lap earlier. It will be an exciting race at Interlagos!
CaymanS
SCWDP / GruppeB
Old 10-07-2007, 05:47 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

I'm with Bill

That was a lot of fun to watch. Looking forward to Brazil in 2 weeks.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 10-07-2007, 06:39 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)
Cars & Coffee Killer

Can someone give me a run-down of the race? Had a rehearsal dinner/party for a wedding last night and I was in no shap at 1:30 to watch it.

"There is freedom in risk, just as there is oppression in security."
Old 10-07-2007, 08:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)
Used Up User

Garage
Chris

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7031363.stm for a blow by blow.

Hamilton errored out. Kimi, Alonso & Massa cruised. Vettel was the driver of the day.

Ian

----- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. A. Einstein -----
Old 10-07-2007, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
I kinda feel bad for Alonso... Apparently he blew his stack to the Spanish media about the team before the race... I guess he assumed he wasn't a contender anymore :-/
Old 10-07-2007, 12:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentat View Post
I kinda feel bad for Alonso... Apparently he blew his stack to the Spanish media about the team before the race... I guess he assumed he wasn't a contender anymore :-/

I don't feel sorry for him at all. If Hamilton doesn't win, as much as I dislike Ferrari, I'll be pulling for Kimi. Actually, I hope Kimi somehow passes Alonso for 2nd. Alonso's whining all year is getting tiresome, just shut up and drive.

I can't believe the McLaren didn't tell Hamilton to just cruise to the end. All he had to do is finish ahead of Alonso. Unbelievable. Brazil should be great- last race of the year, all out racing.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
Try not, Do or Do not

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentat View Post
Cry baby, he deserves to loose and lose big.

If you blackmail your team principle and then accuse them of sabotage [ Fred did both. ] you should be banded for life. F1 would be better for it.
Email: supertec1@earthlink.net
Old 10-07-2007, 12:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Un Chien Andalusia

Garage
Oh dear Hamster!
That was a suprisingly interesting race for the ridiculous hour of the morning. That was after being at Road Atlanta all day!
I'm looking forward to the conclusive final race, should be very exciting stuff.

Go Kimi!!!

1998 986 Boxster - Black - SOLD
1984 944 - Red - SOLD
Old 10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: