Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

Poll: have you done hallucinogens?
Poll Options
have you done hallucinogens?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

I was quite a pharmacist's in my younger days. Everything but the H, I fear needles more than a pissed off Grizzly. Became a Paramedic , my past experiments came in handy when dealing with clients.
While cutting some pants of a biker, he got antsy.... Cop was standing close by..
nice size bag of primo tucked into boot. Managed to get him into the ER without a bust .
Nice guy, he stopped by to thank me later.
Rika

Old 02-08-2008, 08:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Detached Member

I'd be afraid that who ever picked them didn't know the difference between a magic mushroom and a Death Cap
Old 02-08-2008, 12:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
least common denominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobra View Post
You have to be in a safe place for that sort of recreation Markus.

Very true, I always made sure we were WAY out in the wilderness when tripping... large deserted beach's on the central coast were ideal... the ocean was very relaxing and a short hike guaranteed a large section of beach all to yourself all night long.
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
Gon fix it with me hammer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh R View Post
I'd be afraid that who ever picked them didn't know the difference between a magic mushroom and a Death Cap
grow em yourself, it's not to hard

btw, acid or shrooms, good for migraines or cluster headaches, at least so i've been told, i don't have any... then again... that might be why
Old 02-08-2008, 12:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
least common denominator

Quote:
Originally Posted by svandamme View Post
grow em yourself, it's not to hard
Or find someone who does... I don't think any of the shrooms I took were harvested from nature, they were all very uniform and clean.
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
JW Apostate

From age 15-20... Uh oh.

KT
'74 914-6 2.6 SS #746
'01 Boxster
Old 02-08-2008, 12:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

devalued member

Garage
IN at one time. EX is pretty good too, great fer ******* on.

T$
Old 02-08-2008, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)
Registered

Once you have been shown the good ones first hand, there really is no trouble telling them from the bad. Just another scare tactic to keep folks away from them.

There really is no reason to bother growing them around here. They are that common. It's kind of hard to keep them from growing, as a matter of fact.
"God invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world"
Old 02-08-2008, 01:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)
In the shop at Pelican

You need DMT on that list.

I never needed to trip again after that..
Old 02-08-2008, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)
Slackerous Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by k911sc View Post
EX is pretty good too....
Ecstasy is fantastic. Clean euphoric high, mild hallucinogen, positive attitude, felt fine the next day, and yes...fun in the sack.

Early 90s rave scene (I DJed underground parties for about 5 years) was fueled on it.

It is one of the few drugs I would consider doing today if I could get it from a trustworthy source.
Old 02-08-2008, 02:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)
Banned

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by svandamme View Post
if i had my way, i wouldn't bomb Iraq or Afghanistan, i'de have a big swarm of cropdusters, spraying a one day old batch of lsd right over the hotspots...
i would call that operation "WMNA" (What's My Name Again?!)

pretty sure it's cheaper and more effective then JDAM's
and a hellofalot more entertaining to watch
CIA already studied this...
Old 02-08-2008, 02:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
I used to buy tabs by the 100's in Nurnburg (Rikao, if you took any in Bamberg in 78-81 it was probably from me and my partner), good stuff that kept you going for hours.

We'd walk around town and end up at King's Inn or Mautkeller's and have a blast. Good times, good times...
Old 02-08-2008, 02:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)
Gon fix it with me hammer

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
Ecstasy is fantastic. Clean euphoric high, mild hallucinogen, positive attitude, felt fine the next day, and yes...fun in the sack.

Early 90s rave scene (I DJed underground parties for about 5 years) was fueled on it.

It is one of the few drugs I would consider doing today if I could get it from a trustworthy source.

it's not a hallucinogen
maybe if you eat massive dose of it, and then you'll start hallucinating as a side effect of your body going into overdrive, overheating, dehydration
but Mdma itself, is not a hallucinogen

it's neither a psychedelic, dissociative, or adeliriant.
it messes with your seratonine levels, and screws with your dopamine receptors... which means that when you go down afterwards , you do get hangovers > depression, if you pushed things a bit with mdma

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWebb View Post
CIA already studied this...

yeah, and it scared the living snot out of them because they couldn't control the outburst of pacifism

the biggest conclusion was, that if you give it to a soldier, the soldier no longer wants to be a soldier...with the exception of those few that really go nuts, but they were nuts to begin with, it just hadn't surfaced yet
Old 02-08-2008, 11:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to 1fastredsc
Angel dust, or PCP, by mistake once, never again.

Old 02-08-2008, 11:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: