Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Unfair and Unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by m21sniper View Post
As long as we can use dispo's bald head for the drill bit, i'd support drilling anywhere.
A solar reflector?

Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Unfair and Unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveE View Post
I'll be in Toronto in mid-August and am willing to investigate this.
You don't have to go that far. Knoxville & Nashville are all the way naked. My buddy & I go to a place in Ktown once called Bambi's Last Chance. It's a pink, concrete block building. We stop first at the lika stowe. He grabs a bottle of Crown & says, "watch, I call this trolling for strippers." $20 to bring in the bottle. The bottle hits the table, asses hit the chairs. One comes off stage & takes up her previous seat (still naked). Thin, athletic looking, loooong thick hair hair. She puts one leg behind her head (without using her hand), then the other. Grabs her hair & begins to whip her +++++ while she's talking to me. I was wiping the sweat from my forehead!
Old 07-20-2008, 06:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
[QUOTE=RWebb;4072356 IRan has crude but little refining capacity.[/QUOTE]

We have plenty of crude.
This is a botched theft.

It will go down in history(in the rest of the world) as a failed oil heist.

Just like when Russia tried to take Afghanistan, it bankrupted them.

Mr. Gorbachov " please tear down this wall".
Thats funny, some senile B movie actor made them change. Only in america history books.

I wonder what Americas's history books will say. "George Bush the smartest president ever."Don't misunderestimate him.

Last edited by dipso; 07-20-2008 at 06:48 PM..
Old 07-20-2008, 06:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)
French member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
You don't have to go that far. Knoxville & Nashville are all the way naked. My buddy & I go to a place in Ktown once called Bambi's Last Chance. It's a pink, concrete block building. We stop first at the lika stowe. He grabs a bottle of Crown & says, "watch, I call this trolling for strippers." $20 to bring in the bottle. The bottle hits the table, asses hit the chairs. One comes off stage & takes up her previous seat (still naked). Thin, athletic looking, loooong thick hair hair. She puts one leg behind her head (without using her hand), then the other. Grabs her hair & begins to whip her +++++ while she's talking to me. I was wiping the sweat from my forehead!
How much to slap their cratch? You are on a mission to find out, and bring some pictures
too, for chrissakes .

Aurel
Hear my rebuilt motor! Dyno
Old 07-20-2008, 07:01 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)
Unfair and Unbalanced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
How much to slap their cratch? You are on a mission to find out, and bring some pictures
too, for chrissakes .

Aurel
The same girl told me she took $50 from a Marine on a bet she couldn't do 10 push ups with one leg behind her head!
Old 07-20-2008, 07:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
For $50 00 all the marine wanted was some pushups. Must of been a republican.

A democrat would have taxed her until morning.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
For $50 00 all the marine wanted was some pushups. Must of been a republican.

A democrat would have taxed him until morning.

Fixed it for ya

20+ year PCA member

Many Cool Porsches, Projects& Parts, Vintage BMX bikes too

http://www.bvdmotorsports.com
Active Rennlist Member.
http://members.rennlist.com/racerbvd/
See blog for my For Sale & Wanted List.
http://www.914club.com/bbs2/index.php?automodule=blog&blogid=337&
Old 07-20-2008, 07:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerbvd View Post
Fixed it for ya
Thats funny, very unsurprising. Do you ever think about trying a new idea? Or does that go against conservative thinking.
Old 07-20-2008, 07:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)
Dog-faced pony soldier

Garage
The faster we can get onto a sustainable energy footing in this country and tell the diaperheads to go choke on their oil, the better.

3 major things need to be done:

1. Reduce consumption
2. Rapidly move to alternatives including nuclear for electrical power demand and non-petroleum based transportation infrastructure (electric, hydrogen, etc.)
3. More domestic production (ANWAR, CO shale deposits, etc.)

Oh, I almost forgot (possibly the most important) - tell OPEC to go f*ck themselves.

Black Cars Matter
Old 07-20-2008, 07:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
You know POP these things are going to happen naturally.
There was a time when guys like Joeska and mule and Beygon fought the gasoline engine.
It is just that, the time is now. They are too stupid to know the difference, but it is happening.
They can't help it.
Hopefully they are not too old to learn.

Old 07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: