Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Custom User Title

Go to the gym daily.

Old 09-28-2008, 09:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #321 (permalink)
Porsche Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt V View Post
Armon, let me give you another reason to not have any further contact with her. Your job. I got on AKO and saw what unit you are in, not to mention your phone number. Did you re-enlist for a language school? If so eventually you will be wanting/required to get a Top Secret SBI security clearance. Just from what you have written there is enough there to deny it. Then good bye to your new MOS and hello to working in the motor pool.

You have been given advice on seeing a counsellor. Normally I would agree with this. But if you put that down on your SF 86 you will again have trouble getting a TS clearance.

You already have sent up red flags asking for a piss test.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.
I already have a TS clearance. I didn't ask for the pee test, I just said if they wanted to give me one I fully understand and have no problem with it. My 1SG explained to me that the pee test wasn't to incriminate me, but to protect me. The therapist I'm going to see is a civilian located on base, and what goes on with her doesn't go in any official file. I fully understand what you're saying about her affecting my career also. It hurts, but we're completely through.

Yes, I de-friended her on my myspace. If anyone else wants to join my friends group on myspace, I'm myspace.com/infinitenexus. I emailed her grandmother and explained that I very much appreciate all the help she's been, but that I should break contact with her also. I did not give her my new phone number.

I'm trying to go to the gym, I'm huge on exercise and health, but the past week or so, with me working nights and not being able to sleep, I've been going out to my car and taking a nap on my 2 hour PT break. On my next days off (monday, tuesday) I'm goig to head to the gym for a proper workout, really get back into it. I also need to go grocery shopping.
2009 Buell Firebolt XB12R
Old 09-28-2008, 11:04 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #322 (permalink)
Porsche Enthusiast

This thread has been awesome for my post count!
Old 09-28-2008, 11:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #323 (permalink)
Porsche Enthusiast

When I get out to Monterey, any of you that want to meet up, drinks are on me. I'm not a big drinker, but I don't mind a weekend at a pub with some friends. Hell, we can have a beer and discuss Porsches.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #324 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to slodave
You passing through L.A. on the way to Monterey?

'84 Targa - Arena Red - AX #104
'07 Toyota Camry Hybrid - Yes, I'm that guy...
'01 Toyota Corolla - Urban Camouflage - SOLD
Old 09-28-2008, 11:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #325 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebrewhomeboy View Post
I already have a XXXX clearance.
Isn't this information classified also?
Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #326 (permalink)

Friend of Warren

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick-l View Post
Isn't this information classified also?
No
Old 09-29-2008, 07:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #327 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
You still around Armon?
Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #328 (permalink)
Registered

How'd I miss this thread? Oh...just checked the dates...road trip. WOW! So glad to not having this problem...
Old 10-13-2008, 11:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #329 (permalink)
entertaining the idea

Garage
Any updates?

a well set-up 1983 Guards Red 944
Old 10-28-2008, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #330 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: