Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 62 votes, 3.05 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Un Effing believable. I guess I will never get this upside down world thing right.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2761 (permalink)
Thread Killer

Just move back here from Australia.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2762 (permalink)
Thread Killer

They all opened up correctly in Photoshop. Curious what causes the Sydney Effect.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2763 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Thanks for the pics, Sandy....and CONGRATS on little "Sophie"...she a sweetie and will be a wonderful companion for Spot!

You can click on "view image" and they appear right side up. Worth the effort, BTW.

Thanks for sharing and saving the life of another little one. Please give Spot and Sophie a couple belly rubs from my girls.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2764 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Thanks, Steve...great job!
Old 11-15-2015, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2765 (permalink)

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage

Sent via Jedi-Kung-Fu-Panda mind trick by the cat

1978 911SC Targa
Working Projects: 1968 912
Old 11-15-2015, 07:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2766 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Carlton View Post
Just move back here from Australia.
Hahaha. I took the pictures with my Iphone, they appear correct when I open them on my computer. Thank you for re-posting in the correct orientation.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2767 (permalink)

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage
The DOG thread

Hero Dog Award Tribute
http://youtu.be/__XpEw0k9n8

1978 911SC Targa
Old 11-15-2015, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2768 (permalink)

Garage
Hero Award Tribute
http://youtu.be/rKkRWDlwn0o

1978 911SC Targa
Old 11-15-2015, 01:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2769 (permalink)

Garage
Bugs Jake looks like an older Guinness.

Graduated puppy training school!!
Old 11-15-2015, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2770 (permalink)
Thread Killer

That pup looks awesome!
Old 11-15-2015, 05:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2771 (permalink)

Garage
The DOG thread

^^^^^
Guinness is one handsome distinguished looking grad!! Great pic.

Sir Henry is visiting/sleep-over at the parent's ranch while we're out of town. We get a picture update of Henry. It's immediately obvious that JR is really showing signs of separation anxiety..........NOT!

It's a shot taken by my father with Henry out fast asleep in his lap.

Another day, another nap..... The Mrs is getting worried he is not going to wanna come home.

1978 911SC Targa

Last edited by bugstrider; 11-17-2015 at 10:17 PM..
Old 11-16-2015, 03:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2772 (permalink)

Garage
An oldie but still funny

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

1978 911SC Targa
Old 11-17-2015, 08:34 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2773 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to sc_rufctr
Old 11-18-2015, 01:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2774 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
This is Mary, my DIL's latest pit bull rescue. DIL works full time for us now and brings her rescues that can't make it through the day alone to the office with her. Having these puppies around has been such a joy for the whole staff.
Mary is 3 1/2 weeks old and only weights 2 pounds. When she was born her mother delivered her 9 siblings but was too exhausted or something, Mary was left in the womb and had to be removed via surgery.
Her siblings are all twice as heavy as Mary. She was diagnosed as "failure to thrive" and wasn't expected to survive. DIL said, "We'll see about that!" Through DIL's near constant care Mary is now putting on weight, plays, chews on my nose, roots through my hair and beard, and is a total delight to have around. She's going to be fine now.

Old 11-18-2015, 09:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2775 (permalink)

Garage
^^^ what a cutie. Bravo on the save of this little girl.

Cheers

Exhausted

1978 911SC Targa
Old 11-19-2015, 07:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2776 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
This is Mary, my DIL's latest pit bull rescue. DIL works full time for us now and brings her rescues that can't make it through the day alone to the office with her. Having these puppies around has been such a joy for the whole staff.
Mary is 3 1/2 weeks old and only weights 2 pounds. When she was born her mother delivered her 9 siblings but was too exhausted or something, Mary was left in the womb and had to be removed via surgery.
Her siblings are all twice as heavy as Mary. She was diagnosed as "failure to thrive" and wasn't expected to survive. DIL said, "We'll see about that!" Through DIL's near constant care Mary is now putting on weight, plays, chews on my nose, roots through my hair and beard, and is a total delight to have around. She's going to be fine now.

Kudos to you and your daughter-in-law, Patrick. And I agree with Bugs...what an absolute cutie! Please keep us updated with Mary's progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugstrider View Post
^^^ what a cutie. Bravo on the save of this little girl.

Cheers

Exhausted

Great pic, Bugs.....all tuckered out!
Old 11-19-2015, 10:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2777 (permalink)

Garage
The DOG thread

Thanks Baz!

Big day(scary vet day) from his point of view for Sir Henry. Picked him up last night from the parents ranch and then today off to the vet for surgery, shook like crazy. Have a huge/odd looking mole removed from his side that's been growing bigger and bigger and our vet did not like the look of it. Almost named it since it was one of "those" moles.

Adjusting to life back at home. (This auto correct crap is killin me)

On a early morning walk this morning. That's Missy on his left. We dog nap her when Henry has a sleep over with the herd. She will get the spa treatment then go back home next week. Makes her feel special.

Prince Wellington, my parents rescue Main-Coon in his best, "What?" Pose

Onyx, our feral rescue kitty after watching three episodes of "The Walking Dead"

BBBRRRRAAAIIIINNNNNNSSSS....... and occasional belly rub too.

1978 911SC Targa

Last edited by bugstrider; 11-19-2015 at 04:32 PM..
Old 11-19-2015, 10:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2778 (permalink)

Mary is definitely a cutie pie.
Hey Bugs, I hope Henry gets better. Lumps & bumps are no fun.
Miss Olive getting some spoiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2001 Toyota Tacoma 4dr. 4x4
1974 VW Thing (my back burner project)
Old 11-19-2015, 12:00 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2779 (permalink)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2001 Toyota Tacoma 4dr. 4x4
1974 VW Thing (my back burner project)
Old 11-19-2015, 12:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2780 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: