Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 62 votes, 3.05 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1978 911SC Targa
Working Projects: 1968 912
Old 03-21-2016, 07:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2941 (permalink)

Location: Placerville, CA.... You know, the only place on Highway 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe the you find signal lights. Above the fog most of the time and I can see the stars of the Milky Way 8 out of 10 nights. Kinda cool.....
Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-21-2016, 08:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2942 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-21-2016, 08:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2943 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-21-2016, 08:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2944 (permalink)

Garage
Old 03-22-2016, 04:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2945 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Old 03-22-2016, 05:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2946 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post

Let's not forget the "sspptttt" sound of the canned food too.

Sent via Jedi mind trick by the cat

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-22-2016, 06:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2947 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-24-2016, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2948 (permalink)
Former Options Trader !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugstrider View Post
Let's not forget the "sspptttt" sound of the canned food too.

In the 1980's while in school we had a my boy McFly as our Fraternity house dog. He was an awesome dog. No one loved a party like he did. Anyway ... people would knock on the door or ring the bell and he didn't fuss much. Except he always knew when the pizza delivery guy was on the other side of the door. He could be up in the friggin attic and he'd bolt for the door when food delivery was knocking. He chased one pizza guy back out the door into the street and the guy eventually jumped up on his delivery car.

I never laughed so hard in my entire life.

He was a great dog!
Old 03-24-2016, 02:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2949 (permalink)

Garage
The DOG thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by trader220 View Post

He was a great dog!

Dogs are great!

Soaking up the sun

In dire need of a trimmin

1978 911SC Targa

Last edited by bugstrider; 03-26-2016 at 01:07 PM..
Old 03-26-2016, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2950 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 03-27-2016, 02:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2951 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
(from the ACD group on FB) - file under lump in your throat department:

We knew two and a half years ago when we rescued Lady that she had been in hard years, that she had broken teeth and bad breath and a hole in her heart. We knew she was mostly deaf and going blind and wasn't ever going to be a playful, "go fetch" kind of dog.

Tonight that bad heart finally caught up to her. Those years of mistreatment and misery slipped away with her when she closed her eyes in what I can only hope was a painless crossing. She was MY dog, and I wanted her to be comfortable for as long as she was with us.

She was beautiful and loving and hated thunderstorms and had a lovey spot on her neck and liked to sleep on the couch and had to eat soft food and she loved the leash and the car and we loved her.

Lady was a part of our family from the moment she came into our lives, and I wouldn't give a moment of it for anything.

Hug your babies......
Old 04-02-2016, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2952 (permalink)
"O"man(are we in trouble)

No doubt the best two and a half years of her short life.

You gave her everything she needed and wanted.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2953 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by widgeon13 View Post
No doubt the best two and a half years of her short life.

You gave her everything she needed and wanted.
Thanks but she wasn't my girl....this came from the ACD group on FB and I thought it was very touching.
Old 04-02-2016, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2954 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 04-03-2016, 10:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2955 (permalink)

Garage

1978 911SC Targa
Old 04-03-2016, 10:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2956 (permalink)

Doggie died this morning in my lap.
I wrapped him up in hids favore blanket and put him in ly truck but zi don't know where to take him. Where do I take him?
Old 04-04-2016, 07:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2957 (permalink)

Garage
Sorry to hear of your loss. My last 2 furry friends I have taken to the vets. They charge a relatively small fee for disposal. Don't ask what happens to them!
Old 04-04-2016, 07:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2958 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyg2 View Post

I wrapped him up in hids favore blanket and put him in ly truck but zi don't know where to take him. Where do I take him?

Oh man, so very sorry to hear about your loss. At least he crossed over the rainbow bridge in your arms. No other place to be in times like this.

Our thoughts and prayers to you, the family and your puppers.

We have taken our's to our vet to be cremated. We get them back in a nice small cedar box. From there, it is up to you. You can keep it or burry it in your back yard or even take them to their favorite place and spread their ashes.

Our vet had taken it to the next level and made a monitory donation to the UC Davis Veterinary School on our pets behalf. UCD has even sent us a very nice letter stating such.

God speed

1978 911SC Targa
Old 04-04-2016, 08:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2959 (permalink)
G'day!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyg2 View Post
So sorry Sammy...he had a long life and knew he was loved.

I always bury mine on my property wrapped in their favorite blanket and with their favorite toy(s).

Personally I wouldn't give them to anyone else...part of the bond of loyalty and devotion we shared in life.

Again....my sincerest condolences....
Old 04-04-2016, 08:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2960 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: