Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Anyone willing to donate or loan a car in SoCal to help millions of lives?

I've been without a car for a few years now. I had an 85 Porsche 944, but the timing belt went and killed the engine. It was too much money to get fixed so I sold the car cheap not working.

I'm in like one of the most extremely retarded situations ever. Basically everyday I'm stuck at home in my room not moving my life forward, even when I have so much potential that I have an intense halo at times like everyday. I know if I get excitement that gets me moving forward in life that I will for sure help millions of people. Getting any kind of decent running car would like create excitement that transforms my life and I would be extremely thankful if anyone could help with that. I'm positioned to surely make a ton of money in the next 6 months if I get moving forward, so I could pay money towards a car in the near future if that excites anyone. I'm positioned to make enough money I don't mind paying like double what a car is worth as long as that can happen up to 6 months in the future. In addition someone getting me a car could for sure be a big hero that plays a key role in helping millions of lives.

Please understand I'm for real and can explain the details behind all these statements extremely well to the point there is like no doubt I'm for real. Anyone with a car they could spare interested in talking?
Old 06-07-2014, 05:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Start tomorrow by busking in the SD Gaslamp district. If you know how to attract a crowd you will have a nice car and college tuition in no time.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwg123 View Post
I'm positioned to surely make a ton of money in the next 6 months if I get moving forward . . .
Weed, coke or smack?!?!?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I'm blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
Weed, coke or smack?!?!?
I'm blessed to have a life situation with a story I can use to make millions. In addition I'm fairly talented with computer software and guarantee I could make millions from that as well.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

You never know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajundaddy View Post
Start tomorrow by busking in the SD Gaslamp district. If you know how to attract a crowd you will have a nice car and college tuition in no time.
Maybe I will give that a try. I need to do something differently and actually interact with people face to face. This internet bull**** is pissing me off. I've seriously offered things like guaranteeing returning 10x on a loan in under a year with the added bonus of getting to be a big hero and have yet to have my first person that I meet with that's interested in what I can offer. I could make a sign and prepare some reading material to hand out. Maybe I could have the sign say "It's possible to be a real life God-like superhero, True or False?". I could provide pics of Buddha with his head like a sun and explain that's a mystical experience I have everyday that seems like was built by God for the purpose of feeling like an incredible light in the world. I hope that's a sign I've done at least a decent job cultivating a spirit to help the maximum number of lives possible. I can literally offer someone a chance to be a big hero just by profiting a bunch off me with near zero risk.
Old 06-07-2014, 09:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I've seriously offered things like guaranteeing returning 10x on a loan in under a year with the added bonus of getting to be a big hero and have yet to have my first person that I meet with that's interested in what I can offer.
Let me get this straight - you don't have enough money to buy a beater, get-around car, yet you can guarantee a zero risk loan that will yield ten times the initial investment in less than one year? So what collateral are you offering that is equal to 10X the initial loan investment and where/how will the collateral be held (the only way you can truthfully guarantee such a return if your get-rich scheme fails to bear fruit)?

Quote:
. . . I have an intense halo at times like everyday.
Can Beyoncé see it? If so, then we'll know you are legit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2OzVHsFa8

Quote:
In addition I'm fairly talented with computer software and guarantee I could make millions from that as well.
Sorry to break it to you dude, but "fairly" anything hardly equals "making millions" (aka: you're claiming to be a mediocre computer software guy).

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 06-07-2014 at 10:56 PM..
Old 06-07-2014, 10:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Why dont get a bicycle? It is my favourite form of transportation.

Taking the bike everyday will get you a very firm butt. And most people with firm butts are very very rich. Look at Mark Suckerberg and Bill Gates.

But dont take my word for it - just do it! (wow, great slogan I just came up with. Will pitch it to some of the large sporting companies and make millions)
Old 06-07-2014, 11:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
I can't bring myself to respond…come on guys.

I saw a guy in NYC with a sign that said: "Need Money for Weed"
He then flashed me a wad of cash that could choke a horse, and gave me a knowing smile and shrugged his shoulders.
(I don't list the cars I've sold, because they're gone)
Old 06-08-2014, 04:52 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

free car

I have my 69 Targa loaded on the truck. Where would you like it sent??
Old 06-08-2014, 05:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Ronnie's.930:

I said the loan I could accept would be "near" zero risk. Estimated like 99% chance of returning 10x in under a year. My death or being seriously incapacitated are like the only chance for failure and I would try and make healthy + smart choices.

Good song - Halo. I've never had anyone comment about seeing mine, but I'm also usually alone in my room when I have it. On the Wikipedia Halo (religious iconography) talk page I brought up the topic of maybe the core aspect to halos actually has to do with the "feeling" of having one more than visibility. In its most intense form it's seriously friggin intense where it feels like my head turned into an intense shining spiritual sun. Searching "buddha halo" on Google will show some pics that depict the feeling well. It's likely a better high than any street drugs. I also e-mailed 2 people at UCSD medical school explaining how I can often put a halo on with willpower and how I bet if they monitored me with the right type of brain scan during that transition it could probably show remarkable data. Still waiting to hear back.

As for saying "fairly good enough" doesn't cut it with technology, I beg to differ. I may not be that great of a coder, but I can get other people that are. I consider myself "highly gifted" as like an idea guy that has the added benefit of being pretty good with technology (~10 yr software engineer). I already have a few technology business ideas I know could make millions and it seems a safe bet far greater genius will come later.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)

Serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpfordfan View Post
I have my 69 Targa loaded on the truck. Where would you like it sent??
Are you serious? Like I said, I wouldn't mind owing you double what the car is worth.

If you are, I'm in North County San Diego.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)

I would be so thankful. Not asking anyone to just trust me. I can provide tons more information about the situation so there is virtually no doubt I'm for real.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)
Banned

I'll tell you what, Tom: You message me your great idea(s). I promise I won't use any of your ideas or share them with anyone else. If I'm going to invest in your idea, I need to know what it is.

(This ought to be pretty good - stay tuned)
Old 06-08-2014, 07:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

did you try to get on Shark Tank, if there is any venue out there that can poke holes in your theory its on their show. if you can truly raise that kind of change, there is no lack of plump and juicy investors ready to hear you out.,
Old 06-08-2014, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Kind of Blue

Garage
Is this real life?
Old 06-08-2014, 08:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)

You have money to invest / loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilberUrS6 View Post
I'll tell you what, Tom: You message me your great idea(s). I promise I won't use any of your ideas or share them with anyone else. If I'm going to invest in your idea, I need to know what it is.

(This ought to be pretty good - stay tuned)
Bigger than my tech business ideas are the details behind how I'm positioned to like for sure become a big celebrity and make millions of dollars off my story rather quickly. How silly is it to have that true (I can make an extremely good case) and I can't get a $5k loan to get a cheap car and lift my life up by things like getting a gym membership + personal trainer?

The technology ideas I have are real, but they aren't in a business plan format. I need to expand on ideas a lot and do R&D work. Still, I've identified technologies that I know are possible to create that have great potential to make millions of dollars. I could potentially talk about some of these offline.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

What are you asking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBonus View Post
Is this real life?
Are you asking if the things I've said are true and this situation is for real? If so, the answer is yes. I'm not asking anyone to just trust me. For a person in a position to help me I will give extreme confidence I'm for real before accepting anything.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Bigger than my tech business ideas are the details behind how I'm positioned to like for sure become a big celebrity and make millions of dollars off my story rather quickly. How silly is it to have that true (I can make an extremely good case) and I can't get a $5k loan to get a cheap car and lift my life up by things like getting a gym membership + personal trainer?

The technology ideas I have are real, but they aren't in a business plan format. I need to expand on ideas a lot and do R&D work. Still, I've identified technologies that I know are possible to create that have great potential to make millions of dollars. I could potentially talk about some of these offline.
ROI is king these days, and if I'm into venture capital, then I need to at least see the idea I'm investing it.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:13 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)
Banned

Tom, in the interest of full and honest disclosure, I request that you change your "location" from San Diego, CA to Nigeria. Once you've done that, I will initiate a sizeable wire transfer to you (from Eric's & Christian's bank accounts, that is)!!! The catalysts to your fame, fortune and grand humanitarian efforts await!!!

BTW - would your millions-making idea happen to be a custom window a/c unit for a Porsche 911? If so, check out a current thread in the 911 Tech forum - ohhhhhhhhhhh the possibilities!!!

Last edited by Ronnie's.930; 06-08-2014 at 11:23 AM..
Old 06-08-2014, 11:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie's.930 View Post
BTW - would your millions-making idea happen to be a custom window a/c unit for a Porsche 911? If so, check out a current thread in the 911 Tech forum - ohhhhhhhhhhh the possibilities!!!

Shhhhhhh! wwest and Reid will climb out from under their rocks. I make parallel flow condensers! Hook them up to SPAL fans and have -20F temps inside in a matter of seconds!
Old 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: