Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Lingenfelter 660

If you had the car, how could you not send it off to these guys for this?? Jeepers that thing howls!!

Old 11-23-2014, 06:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

been to their shop...it's not too far from where I grew up. some pretty cool stuff!
Old 11-23-2014, 07:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Limbo

Garage
I'm about to put my 1998 Lingenfelter Camaro on the market if anyone knows someone that might be interested. Just a tick under 500hp, full suspension upgrades and I have all the documentation since the cars birth.
Old 11-24-2014, 07:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

I have a buddy who had his original 70 Camaro LT1 redone for performance by the Lingenfelter boys, so he invited me to go along when we picked it up. The manager gave us a guided tour and we actually watched a Camaro on that same dyno. It was amazing all the different cars they had getting work done including some black government issued SUVs, and the Lingenfelter drag Camaro.

It was an awesome day, and I actually got to talk to the engine builders about cam profiles, and valve chamber design.......way cool.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: