Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
The Unsettler

Send a message via AIM to stomachmonkey
Jim Bakker Urging Followers to Buy Real Estate in Heaven | The Business Standard News

"Heaven has all kinds of property, ghettos, shacks, apartments, starter homes and mansions,” Bakker said. “Send in your love offering to ensure you have a palatial mansion in heaven. You want to make sure you are in a good heavenly neighborhood."

Old 08-23-2015, 05:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Por_sha911 View Post
Enables the person to use their time more efficiently by not wasting two days with round trip foolishness at the airport.
Yeh more time to rip off more poor bastards. You are so far down the rabbit hole it's incredible.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Por_sha911 View Post
1) You have judged a person without knowing anything about them. Closed minded. Check. No need for me to dialog with you any further than that.
2) The jet saves money from airline tickets (try to book a flight on short notice and see what it costs). Enables the person to use their time more efficiently by not wasting two days with round trip foolishness at the airport.
Oh BTW, the jet was probably not new when purchased and can be sold to get most of the investment back.
1 - Too many folks put their faith in man and not God. The fact that he is insisting on the purchase tells me everything I need to know about what HIS faith is all about.

2 - Seriously?

and BTW - they haven't bought it yet.. still out shopping.

'83 SC Targa - since 5/5/2001
'06 911 S Aerokit - from 5/2/2016 to 11/14/2018
Old 08-23-2015, 08:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
Totally predictable deflection. It happens in every thread like this. Someone starts a thread about something that bothers them, and eventually someone else gets around to asking "why aren't you outraged about anything else?"

To answer your question, the reason that outrage about bogus products, politicians, etc is not being discussed here is that (fortunately) most of the people here have some self discipline and can stick to the subject of the OP.

It's the most nonsense trend in internet "arguments" these days. Oh you are mad about marriage inequality, well you don't even care about starving children?!

Wait wut?

If this thread was about dishonest products being sold there would be outrage, but that's a different topic. Kinda
Old 08-24-2015, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)
i'm just a cook

the product the questionable televangelists are selling is not the problem, i am aiming my point at the people that are fleecing their flocks.

i realize that joe is not going to be swayed by reason or facts. perhaps one day he will see these mesmerizing speakers for what they are, meanwhile they will continue to be revered and supported in the ridiculously extravagant lifestyles that they enjoy. (at the expense of those that may not be able to afford it for themselves.)
Old 08-24-2015, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
Regenerated User

Garage
http://youtu.be/bniXJyZrfJ0

Old 08-24-2015, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: