Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Take the Vash approach. A softer approach is easier on the blood pressure. He is a renter and the renter mentality can sometimes suck. Get an intermediary like the police involved as much as it is justified. You cannot win with these turkeys. As the above says you are the king of the canyon. Then take the high road.....

Old 09-16-2015, 06:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #101 (permalink)
The Unsettler

Send a message via AIM to stomachmonkey
While I'm generally in favor of maintaining the peace this neighbor is best kept at arms length.

He has already demonstrated that he has absolutely no moral compass and is a self absorbed douchebag.

You know how you maintain peace?

When you damage your neighbors property you man up and make it right.

Can't afford to pay for your mistake in one shot then pay what you can afford and promise to make up the difference when you can then follow through.

OP gains nothing but more aggravation by engaging with this neighbor on any level.
Old 09-16-2015, 07:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #102 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeder View Post
How long ago was the 4Runner incident? Less than 2 years ago? Take him to small claims court and get a judgement. That's BS. He'll never pay it but he'll move to avoid you. As long as he's next door, you can easily find him every day of the year to enforce the judgement.

Done deal.
they are moving in November due to leaks and who knows what. I am sure I will see them around because they want to stay up in the hill so they can use the school. I am over the 4 runner thing. Its just a used car now even though its had under 50k miles on it
Old 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #103 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomachmonkey View Post
"You drowning is an emergency"

"The house catching fire, that's an emergency"

"Your wife going into labor and your car won't start is an emergency"

"Your apartment getting wet is not an emergency, it's a problem, and not my problem. It's your landlords problem. You should call him. Suggest he bring a broom."
None are emergency as far as I am concern
Old 09-16-2015, 08:11 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #104 (permalink)
Groucho Marxist

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeder View Post
How long ago was the 4Runner incident? Less than 2 years ago? Take him to small claims court and get a judgement. That's BS. He'll never pay it but he'll move to avoid you. As long as he's next door, you can easily find him every day of the year to enforce the judgement.

Done deal.
Small claims filing is pretty cheap, well not that cheap I guess, but still. I would pay $181 dollars to install an S.E.P. field around that guy to keep him out of my space.

S.E.P.-Somebody Else's Problem
Old 09-16-2015, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #105 (permalink)
Registered

Wayner, you should make friends with your neighbours. No need to make strangers of those who share similar geography. Leave that to the Koreans.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #106 (permalink)

yep, im slow in the head

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to carslutt
how are things going these days?
Old 09-29-2015, 11:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #107 (permalink)
Registered

Great, he's moving out as we type this. someone smashed his car. Maybe he ran into someone? What ever it is, ain't me problem no mo. I was up in Rennsport when it happened.
Old 09-29-2015, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #108 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

Whoo Hoo!!! That's great!
Old 09-29-2015, 02:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #109 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Send a message via AIM to vash
The week I'm having: he's prob moving across the street from me.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #110 (permalink)
Now in 993 land ...

Garage
So, how much did you pay Guido to smash his car while you were at RS?

G
Old 09-29-2015, 03:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #111 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Richards View Post
Whoo Hoo!!! That's great!
Moving is great, but I feel a little sad someone nailed his car. That's his new baby transport.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #112 (permalink)

Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigel View Post
So, how much did you pay Guido to smash his car while you were at RS?

G
Its Jose, not Guido. Can't afford those Italians.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #113 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vash View Post
The week I'm having: he's prob moving across the street from me.

Thanks goodness they are going to you. Once they are gone, its your problem. What's wrong with your week? I hope it gets better, its only Tuesday.
Old 09-29-2015, 04:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #114 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Got into a yelling match with my next door neighbor last afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by look 171 View Post
Thanks goodness they are going to you. Once they are gone, its your problem. What's wrong with your week? I hope it gets better, its only Tuesday.

Dog is sick. It's awful. Vomit and the squirts. He's not eating. Or drinking. He is at the vet now getting ultra sound. X-ray showed nothing. Did you know a wallet can make a flushing sound?

Zero sleep since I was on dog watch. He had diarrhea and stepped in it. I had to football carry him at the sink and wash his feet. I signed a no dog rule for my rental car. Can't let him track in poo. Washed his feet and my bathroom sink clogged. It is like a stooge episode. Really funny. Today will end with a bourbon run.

Old 09-29-2015, 04:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #115 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
Dog is sick. It's awful. Vomit and the squirts. He's not eating. Or drinking. He is at the vet now getting ultra sound. X-ray showed nothing. Did you know a wallet can make a flushing sound?

Zero sleep since I was on dog watch. He had diarrhea and stepped in it. I had to football carry him at the sink and wash his feet. I signed a no dog rule for my rental car. Can't let him track in poo. Washed his feet and my bathroom sink clogged. It is like a stooge episode. Really funny. Today will end with a bourbon run.

Oh man, sorry to hear about your dog. That flushing sound is what clogged your sink. Things will get better. Cheer up. You just remodeled that bath, right? The pipes shouldn't clog, so there must be hair in the p-trap. Try taking the pop-up out and I bet there's a wad of hair in there. Blame your wife, cause' I know you are shaved so it isn't you. It that's doesn't work, time to get a little snake to ream it through the trap way. Why do you have a rental car? Don't you have a company truck? Get some rest.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #116 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
My truck is getting body work.

Dog is resting in peace. Great dog! He will be missed.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #117 (permalink)
a.k.a. G-man

Garage
Quote:

That's sad to hear.
32C Member #41

1986 911 3.2 Carrera (not stock)
1974 911 2.7 9114102230 SOLD
Old 09-30-2015, 12:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #118 (permalink)
Registered

Quote:
My truck is getting body work.

Just read through this thread yesterday for the first time and thought it had a happy ending....sorry about you dog Cliff....always sux.

Jeff, you handled this with class I might add....kudos man!
Old 09-30-2015, 03:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #119 (permalink)
=VLOOKUP(val,tab,col,rng)

Garage
**** that guy. Tell him: "See what happens to ass holes?- Shouldn't have been a dick.." Then set up a chair outside with a cooler and watch him struggle to clean that mess up. Tell him to pay for your car that was damaged, and apologize for writing on your S2k as well.

The guy is just an opportunist with no morals. Burn him.

Don't tell moron places like Ahern exist...

Last edited by RANDY P; 09-30-2015 at 07:17 AM..
Old 09-30-2015, 07:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #120 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: