Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Nice guy eddie

Garage
If you're that concerned about mpg, you should have bought the CDI version. More torque/fun and better fuel mileage. That said, spending any money to marginally improve fuel economy will be a loser, even when gas is expensive. And isn't it under $2 a gallon in the heartland right now?
Old 02-24-2016, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VINMAN View Post
I've owned many Jeep products over the years. I'd be doing back flips to get 18mpg out of any of them. That's pretty damn good!
I'm with Vinman, now on our 4th Jeep, this one a 2005 Grand Cherokee Limited with 4.7L. I get about 13.5-14.5 MPG around town, and if I'm lucky 18 MPG on the highway.
73'& 80' Mercedes Unimog DoKa
59' Austin Healey 100-6
Old 02-24-2016, 09:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: