Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Hey Paul/ Seahawk, you still looking?

I thought you might own a 4Runner similar to what this guy is looking for....

FS or Trade: 1979 Toyota FJ40 Landcruiser - Toyota 4Runner Forum - Largest 4Runner Forum

Old 09-27-2016, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reelin' In The Years

Holy FJ Batman!!!

I wish I was. I just signed a teaming agreement with one of the big aerospace companies to bring a UAV concept to life so for the next 12 months I am completely engaged in that. Funny that my 4Runner had the first non start yesterday. The original, 14 year old battery had had enough

Edit: I have a 2003 4Runner. 4th Gen. I think he wants the 3rd Gen. Funny, that...the hardcore Toyota folks think the 4th Gen is the apex.

If I can pull this off that FJ will be back on my radar.

Thanks!

BTW, the letter you sent me from the young man in WWI will be displayed at the local Naval Aviation Museum. I'll send pics when it gets set up.

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." – Winston Churchill

Last edited by Seahawk; 09-27-2016 at 02:09 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: