Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Spoons and Spoon Food?

Anyone going to get a last minute order or purchase in before the prices get stupid again?

Old 11-08-2016, 11:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

The only reason prices get stupid is because people get stupid . Follow the money, not the bs and restrain yourself

4/8 years ago was nonsensical self-induced bs by the public, not Obama, and if it occurs again it won't be due to HRC....imho.

Having said that, I don't need squat...

Last edited by KC911; 11-08-2016 at 12:01 PM..
Old 11-08-2016, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

If I buy anymore a fear cracking the foundation of my house.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

No reason to. The last couple of panics were unwarranted, as will any similar panic this time around. That, and the secondary market is awash with firearms, ammo, and reloading components that folks hoarded last time. I'm starting to see all kinds of everything at the gun shows, with rather forlorn looking guys trying to get it all out of their garages. Most are beginning to realize they will not only never put a dent in what they have hoarded, but also if they don't sell it soon, they will be the losers in a rather expensive game of "hot potato". No one wants to be the last guy with a garage full of stuff. It's rapidly turning into a buyers' market.
"God invented whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world"
Old 11-08-2016, 12:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Groucho Marxist

Garage
For me it is not so much the national as the state silliness. I am stocking up prior to the end of the year, because in January, I will have to do a background check in order to purchase it.

Yeah, I know, totally ridiculous.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)
Somewhere in the Midwest

Too late to buy anything now if all hell is gonna break loose tomorrow. ;-)

Only thing I'm buying is the deals when the shops try to clear their inventory after the election. Since the prices haven't spiked already, I suspect the scare 8 yrs ago is not going to be repeated. So if there is a shop that stocked up thinking they'll sell it all, nope...sale!
Old 11-08-2016, 12:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
Ready to sell!
Old 11-08-2016, 01:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I'm waiting as well.

IRR... What IRR!
Old 11-08-2016, 03:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: