Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Send a message via AIM to vash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeaksa View Post
Sad to bring this thread back for this reason.

Mark and I worked together with another 5-6 people here on PP to get a scammer tossed in jail. He was stealing 911 parts (and sometimes a car) and selling them. After YEARS of work we were successful...

Anyways we were pretty close and I tried to stay in touch with him when I could. Well I just received an email from his wife that Mark had gone into Hospice and had passed. Below is the note from his wife.

"Yes, his wife is answering when I have time. He had very many friends that I didn't know about, plus he had his own accounts which now are not working because of pass words re :computer. Yes he had many medical problems all on going. The worst was his back problems. Long story short: doctors could not help him anymore so he decided to go into Hospice care because he couldn't stand the pain anymore. He died in less than two weeks at home. Yes heart breaking and so sad. Jeanne

On Nov 20, 2020, at 8:51 AM, joe@joea.com wrote:

I just found out that evidently Mark passed away in August.

What happened? Had he been sick?

We were old Porsche friends and we had worked together on many projects...

Really sad to see...

Thanks,

Joe Abrahamson
Phoenix"
oh no. bummer. RIP

Old 12-11-2020, 10:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Registered

Thank you Joe ... RIP Mark.
Old 12-11-2020, 11:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Sad news. Thanks for the info Joe.
My condolences to Marks family.

Old 12-11-2020, 12:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: