Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Anyone from Atlantic Canada?

Hi,
Not sure it's ok to ask this in the technical forum but it's here that most of us spend our time.
I just moved to Halifax and I saw two very nice 3.2 911 drive by. I was not driving mine at the time so we didn't ''connect''.
Any of them on here? Not sure if there is much of a Porsche group in Halifax but if there are a few of us, why not go for a nice drive one early morning before the fall gets here!
Cheers
David
P.S. Here is mine minus the yellow headlights (had to remove for MVI), feel free to to stop me and say HI if you see me around!

1985 Black 930, K27 7006, Garretson Intercooler, Adj boost, TB: 23 - 31mm, bielstein sport shocks, ER polybronze bushings front and rear, ER monoball joints front and rear with offset camber plates, 935 X triangulated strut brace, raised spindles, racing bump steer kit
1981 Black 911sc (sold)
Old 09-16-2017, 04:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Used to be Singpilot...

I know of several posters here on P.E.I.

I used to be within 8 miles of Atlantic Canada several times a week.
Old 09-16-2017, 02:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Yes, I'm in PEI, Evangeline is the PCA club here I think.. Just last week end I met the HFX club for a Sunrise trail (Northern shore Nova scotia)
get together in Wallace, NS. Great fun. Correction Acadia not Evangeline.

Last edited by yellowperil; 09-18-2017 at 03:08 PM..
Old 09-16-2017, 03:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

David, Welcome to the foggy East Coast !
Last DE event "Track Daze" is taking place at Atlantic Motorsport Park (AMP) today, organized by the Acadia Region, PCA. Check the website for list of the upcoming drives, meetings, etc - Acadia Region PCA About 200 members in Atlantic Canada.
There are monthly meetings held at Porsche Halifax on Kempt Rd, Halifax, 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm. All welcome.
"Porsches on the Lawn" held during Summer and Fall at The Chickenburger, Bedford. Last one for this year is Oct 4. Starts about 6pm. The 'chick events are a great place to meet other local Porsche owners.
South Shore Tour on Oct 15 and Frostbite Tour on Nov 5.
Fair number of "unofficial" Porsche drives on the weekends as well. Couple of good NS Pelican's builds documented here. Check out Gliding Serpent for a start.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Hi guys! Thanks for the welcome words! It was foggy yesterday morning driving the 930 to work! Too bad I just missed the DE! I will see you at the Chickenburger on Oct 4 if you guys make it!
Great to know there are a number of unofficial drives, I guess you get on the invite list from meeting guys at the Chickenburger? Let me know if there is one happening!
Looking forward to meeting you!
David

1985 Black 930, K27 7006, Garretson Intercooler, Adj boost, TB: 23 - 31mm, bielstein sport shocks, ER polybronze bushings front and rear, ER monoball joints front and rear with offset camber plates, 935 X triangulated strut brace, raised spindles, racing bump steer kit
1981 Black 911sc (sold)
Old 09-19-2017, 03:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: