Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
canna change law physics

Garage
Stingray is going before the Supreme court
Old 03-12-2018, 08:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #41 (permalink)
You do not have permissi

How much surveillance would you be comfortable with?
(i.e. would you prefer just bad or much much worse? you choose. your choice. you get to decide.)
Caveat: this common procedure may affect free will and personal abilities.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20090237236

Everyone is doing it. It's cool!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fla-family-takes-computer-chip-trip/
https://boingboing.net/2016/03/03/human-traffickers-implant-rfid.html
Old 03-12-2018, 10:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)
OFF THE BOOST PIPE NOW...

Old 03-12-2018, 11:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #43 (permalink)

Garage
You guys don't understand how difficult it can be on air traffic controllers, keeping an even grid and missing our own communities and still moving our own traffic . The workload is unbelievable (Face palm)[/COLOR]

Last edited by atcjorg; 03-12-2018 at 01:19 PM..
Old 03-12-2018, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)
Taunter of Asshats

Well I have a friend who I thought was 'eccentric', gave him a bit of a hard time last time I saw him, he told me government was seeding the skies with nano-aluminum particles and Lithium.

Then he sent me this: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sounding-rockets/tracers/metals.html

He's not so crazy.

#red-beard2020
Old 03-25-2018, 08:08 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #45 (permalink)

In Manitoba a con trail is somewhat unusual.

Visit Florida and the sky is made up almost entirely of them
Old 03-25-2018, 08:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #46 (permalink)

Taunter of Asshats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post

makes sense. Nasa is in Florida.

#red-beard2020
Old 03-25-2018, 08:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)

Heavens!

They are EVEN using race cars to do it.
THEY ARE EVEN SPRINKLING TITANIUM!!!

I knew the France family was up to no good!

Last edited by wayner; 03-25-2018 at 08:38 AM..
Old 03-25-2018, 08:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #48 (permalink)

Garage
1978 SC coupe #1834
Old 03-25-2018, 08:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)
White and Nerdy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad911 View Post
Well I have a friend who I thought was 'eccentric', gave him a bit of a hard time last time I saw him, he told me government was seeding the skies with nano-aluminum particles and Lithium.

Then he sent me this: https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/sounding-rockets/tracers/metals.html

He's not so crazy.
Chem trails are rooted in fact; then perhaps subject to mis-remembering and exaggeration the reality of chem trails gets applied to all contrails anyone ever sees.

The line from realist to kook gets crossed.

I do optical work, an interesting and practical concept is to target specific electromagnetic radiation frequencies such that you reflect solar radiation, yet still allow pass through of the significant lower frequency earth radiation.

It is an effective solution to any fears of global warming.

Do the reverse if you fear global cooling, target frequencies that dominate the earth's radiation signature to keep them absorbed in the atmosphere.

A side issue that can be created if you do this in the lower atmosphere is you can change the distance clouds form, travel, and disperse. This also changes the ratio of radiation from the earth to absorption from the sun.

There is a lot we don't know. Clouds really should be at the fore front of our climate studies instead of CO2. What we've collected on our past history of the earth shows that our original ideas that caused a focus on CO2 do not hold water, there are other forces at work. I suspect clouds play a part, in addition to celestial mechanics and volcanoes.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:06 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)
Monkey+Football

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Icemaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH85Carrera View Post
Yep, it is scary how many people are incapable of critical thinking.
Conspiracies are easier, thinking's too hard I mean with all that logic, rational thought and what not.

There's actually a practical reason for the tape over the camera, Webex/Skype/Jabber likes to update regularly, default setting is 'video on'.

85 Targa Wong Chip Fabspeed M&K Bilsteins and a bunch of other stuff.
Old 03-25-2018, 09:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)
You do not have permissi

Thought it was a hoax before, but they do https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding with dry ice and silver iodide to help it rain.
Actually trees collectively do it as well using pollen.

But let's look at how we treat the oceans:
https://www.sonic-shield.com/sonic-shields-soundproofing-blog/underwater-noise-is-killing-whales/
"One morning, on a beach in the Bahamas, whale researcher Ken Balcomb discovered a stranded whale. With the help of assistants, he tried to push it out into deeper water, but it came back to shore. Then the researchers discovered another whale down the shore, and another. That day, 17 beaked whales—a species that normally lives in very deep water—showed up on beaches around the Bahamas, and died. Balcomb wanted to find out why. When he sent specimens of the whales to a lab, scans showed evidence of hemorrhaging around the brain, and blood around the ears. The problem, he eventually learned, was extreme noise—sonar tests from Navy warships had driven the whales to try to get out of the water."

And the oil industry uses sonic cannons for exploring
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/15/ocean-advocates-blast-sonic-cannon-tests/21837725/
"Among the concerns are airguns that emit dynamite-like underwater blasts to survey for oil and gas deep beneath the ocean floor, from Cape Canaveral to Delaware, in an area twice the size of California."

Add in CO2 loss of all the major reef ecosystems, marine life (our food supply) with stomachs full of plastic trash, and this planet will be completely destroyed within a century.
U.S. Navy Killing Thousands of Whales & Dolphins With Sonar & Weapons Testing – Collective Evolution
"Not only have whales been showing up dead with dozens of pounds of toxic, plastic waste inside their stomachs,..."
Old 03-25-2018, 09:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #52 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post

He sat up one night and took pictures of them and then sent the pictures to me. I think it was 26 pictures. I told him it proved nothing except hot ait hitting cool air condenses.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #53 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: