Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Chem Trail buddy is at it again

For about a week he ranted on about Alexa prophesises about the end of the world.

His latest is Building 7 of the World Trade Center. He mixes in the twin towers conspiracy theory's about it.

First it was blown up. Then some secret government agency planted nano thermite which melted all the I beams in the building. It was so much superior than the thermite I can make is why it worked so well. Today Israeli agents pretending to be running a art exhibit planted explosives on the top floor of the building. He's got proof.

He's not or doesn't appear to be a danger to himself or others yet but really needs some help.

How do I get it for him?
Old 04-08-2018, 11:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Unless he becomes a threat to himself, others or has an epiphany, you may not be able to help him. In the mean time, try to stay on his good side and watch for signs of further detachment from reality.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

He's not alone in with that theory. The engineers and architects for 911 truth seem to think that your friend's idea is true. It does seem more than coincidental that building 7 came down without a plane hitting it. Just an office fire brought it down?

https://www.ae911truth.org/
Old 04-09-2018, 02:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
White and Nerdy

Garage
So, does he believe these, or just open to the ideas/discussion that they are a possibility?

There is a lot of "Could have happened" that we can't prove or disprove.

Emphatically saying something you can't prove isn't so might be off the rails as well.

Some things just open themselves up to conspiracy theories.

I know a guy that is runs a decent business, dead convinced though that big oil had the government assassinate a guy with a special carburetor design that would run on water. He was silenced and his workshop confiscated to keep demand for oil from going down.

It doesn't seem to matter that chemically it takes energy to separate water into its elements, making anything running on water a loss.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
The Stick

Garage
I remember all the conspiracy theories focused on the Mura Building bombing. Why wouldn't any other catastrophic event produce conspiracy theories.

There is a theory that using silicon from sand is going to replace carbon in petroleum. Problem is like H2O it takes a heck of a lot more energy than it produces. There is also the Tesla based, shoebox sized generator that can power your house for free that the government is buying up all the generators being produced.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

I think what Terry Nichols said about the FBI helping them may be true. I wouldn't put anything past the gubmint.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:09 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)
(the shotguns)

based on current trends I'd say you want to make him into a victim class and seek to normalize his deviant behavior. you will quickly find others with similar inner turmoil who will jump at the chance to ignore their true problems and join him in professing their 'normalcy'.
Well i had #6 adjusted perfectly but then just before i tightened it a butterfly in Zimbabwe farted and now i have to start all over again!
I believe we all make mistakes but I will not validate your poor choices and/or perversions and subsidize the results your actions.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
GW for your own sanity I think you need new friends.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

The only person you can save is yourself. Trying to save anyone else just destroys you in the process.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Garage
Building 7 is easy to explain.
The electrical substation for the entire wtc was underneath the building. Also stored there was the diesel stores needs to fuel the off line generators.
Massive arc faults coupled with diesel fuel caused building 7 to collapse.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:43 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)
aka 'vageen'

Garage
I grew up on VANCOUVER Island. There are lots of conspiracy theorists there and lots of pot (there may be a connection).

We used to go to a certain coffee shop populated by the conspirasts and sit near them and eavesdrop for fun. Other times we would have loud arguments about who was a better drummer, Hendrix or Elvis... we also liked to talk politics loudly... ‘they are going to get rid of health care and just give everyone a vitamin c allowance... if you take your vitamin c, you never get sick and we don’t need healthcare...’

Good times.
Yoosta have: 90 C4 Targa, 87 944, 73 911 ChumpCar endurance racer - featured in May-June & July-Aug 2016 Classic Porsche
Old 04-09-2018, 06:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)
White and Nerdy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebilly View Post
I grew up on VANCOUVER Island. There are lots of conspiracy theorists there and lots of pot (there may be a connection).

We used to go to a certain coffee shop populated by the conspirasts and sit near them and eavesdrop for fun. Other times we would have loud arguments about who was a better drummer, Hendrix or Elvis... we also liked to talk politics loudly... ‘they are going to get rid of health care and just give everyone a vitamin c allowance... if you take your vitamin c, you never get sick and we don’t need healthcare...’

Good times.
Good strategy, you can't correct everything you perceive as "wrong". If it isn't doing harm just smile.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:38 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)

Get off my lawn!

Garage
We used to work with a guy that was sure virtually everything was a conspiracy. It was a blast to just make one up on the spot when we went to lunch. One other employee was genius at just fabricating a crazy conspiracy and just make it up as he went. The crazier the conspiracy the more the guy ate it up. That was back before the internet so no one could just look it up instantly.
1986 El Camino with Fuel Injected 350 Crate Engine
My Motto: I will never be too old to have a happy childhood!
Old 04-09-2018, 01:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)

Is this the guy with the internet girl? It has to be....
Old 04-09-2018, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)
Band.

Send a message via AIM to Gogar
My 91 year old dad is OBSESSED with building 7 conspiracy. Any time not spent watching Hannity or Judge Judy is spent researching Building 7.

He got me for about 90 minutes about it the other day ( I was happy to listen) and he also tied it into Pearl Harbor conspiracy theory, which is very important to him (he joined the Navy in January 1942 at age 15. errr, I mean 18, sir!)

It's really interesting how the human brain works; especially at advanced age.
1973 Honda CB350F
Old 04-09-2018, 03:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)
You do not have permissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavulon View Post
Unless he becomes a threat to himself, others or has an epiphany, you may not be able to help him. In the mean time, try to stay on his good side and watch for signs of further detachment from reality.
If any person you know does not accept the standardize media explanation for suspicious major events involving trillions of dollars and nation-building and nullification of constitution powers, just have them committed.

Ok. Got it.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycled sixtie View Post
GW for your own sanity I think you need new friends.
Well like the guy with the internet GF this guy has been a friend for 38 years. He lost his dog of 15 years a few months ago and then this all started. First it was Con trails. He sat up one night when it was -25 outside and he took pictures of every plane that went over. It was proof they were spraying us he said. I gave him the plane tracking site someone posted here and told him it must be secret planes doing the spraying so he should track them going overhead. That must have been to logical for him and he moved on to Alexa when she started to laugh for no reason.

Now this crap.

I thought about walking away but then what kind of friend would I actually be if I did?

Another friend had a break from reality several years ago. He was locked up and medicated for about 3 months before he got his meds nailed down enough to be let out. They adjusted them over the next year. I asked what we as his friends could do and the Dr. said just be his friend they way you always have been. So we made fun of him when playing crib and called him names like we always did. Like friends who have known each other for a long long time can. When he told us his plans to escape from the locked ward he was in we asked if he thought that was the wisest choice he could make and he stayed put. We could have got him the rope ladder he wanted but we didn't.

With the Con trail guy it's just so frustrating to explain things logically and have him dismiss it with tales of magical ninjas ..... or sharks with lasers on their heads.

He signs off his emails to me with "The Truth is Out There!" So I started signing mine with "Life is not a movie script"
Old 04-09-2018, 04:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)
I ROC!

"He's not alone in with that theory. The engineers and architects for 911 truth seem to think that your friend's idea is true. It does seem more than coincidental that building 7 came down without a plane hitting it. Just an office fire brought it down?"

"Building 7 is easy to explain.
The electrical substation for the entire wtc was underneath the building. Also stored there was the diesel stores needs to fuel the off line generators.
Massive arc faults coupled with diesel fuel caused building 7 to collapse."

I don't normally post about my job but I've been a cop for almost 30 years and was there that day...pretty much the longest day of my life. After all the surreal images wore off for that day, I was standing next to a battalion chief looking at bldg 7 burn and gingerly asked him why they weren't doing anything about it. It was fairly obvious they lost a lot of people that day and I felt like a bit of a heel to even bring it up but the fire in bldg 7 didn't look too bad to my uneducated eye. Pretty much just the first 2-3 floors were burning. He told me that the bldg was too far gone & dangerous. Sure enough, about 2 hrs later, down it came. After that, I don't talk about fire & structure-related issues that I know nothing about. I leave that to Rosie O'Donnell and the rest of those nattering nabobs that know exactly F about shyte.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeastend View Post
.... those nattering nabobs ...
Spiro lives!

...or at least his speechwriter, Bill Safire.
Old 04-09-2018, 08:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carambola View Post
Building 7 is easy to explain.
Massive arc faults coupled with diesel fuel caused building 7 to collapse.
Doesn't the perfect collapse raise your eyebrows? It would all be believable if the buildings toppled over. The perfection of it all is enough to be suspicious over.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: