Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums
 
  Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Evil Capitalist Pig
 
RANDY P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chemical Warfare
Posts: 11,368
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by island911 View Post
Oh, ^this^ is just painful to read.

I mean madcorgie (the lawyer) can't win an online argument . . Soooo, he tries to "win" by suggesting that his 5'10" 200 lbs. post-physical-therapy body (oye) will physically "take on" an already pysically intimidating guy like sammy --who has years of (proffessional?) boxing experience on his side. And why? ....well, because corgie believes that he has less body fat! --Finally, "Winning" with BMI !

So funny, if it weren't so pathetic.
+1

Pics don't lie. I hope when I age I don't fall apart like that. I really thought that was "grandpa". Wow.

rjp
__________________
(originally posted by NOTA)
"Chicago is not and never has been a liberal place-and the problem is with the voting machines "
-
Kids, drugs are BAD. Just say NO.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:47 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)
Information Junky
 
island911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: an island, upper left coast, USA
Posts: 32,812
no kidding. I just hope that when I'm that old, and have shrunken down to 5'-10" (doubtful) & 200lbs, that I NEVER go online trying to meet-up (behind the school track bleachers) for feather-fluffing fisticuffs. ....actually I hope that I never resort to such rediculous plays, regardless of shrinkage. My god that must feel pathetic.

I mean, I already feel pathetic enough that I've engaged these losers online. ...corgie, speeder... They make Dipso look like a genus - at least dips doesn't start flailing about, talking vilonce when he loses an argument/ point.

:-/ Well, so many other great contributors to this site. I suppose I'll tolerate the loons a while longer.

Although (mod's) It sure would be nice if they could be compelled to behave like adults.
__________________
Everyone you meet knows something you don't. - - - and a whole bunch of crap that is wrong.
Disclaimer: the above was 2 worth.
More information is available as my professional opinion, which is provided for an exorbitant fee.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:33 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)
Registered User
 
madcorgi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,265
Sammy was boxer? That explains the Alzheimer's.

What's your excuse, island?
Old 02-27-2012, 10:49 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)
Registered User
 
madcorgi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,265
Classic Con behavior. Misinterpret facts, spread lies, then, when confronted with the truth, fail to man up and admit their mistake. Instead switch subjects.
BTW, I didn't challenge anyone to a fight. That was just another randy lie inserted onto this thread. I said I'd be happy to defend myself.

Of course, as Cons, none of you could imagine fighting yourselves--you always send someone else's kids to do it for you. Or, like island, whine to the mods. The OP nailed it.
Quote:

Quote de island911



Oh, ^this^ is just painful to read.



I mean madcorgie (the lawyer) can't win an online argument . . Soooo, he tries to "win" by suggesting that his 5'10" 200 lbs. post-physical-therapy body (oye) will physically "take on" an already pysically intimidating guy like sammy --who has years of (proffessional?) boxing experience on his side. And why? ....well, because corgie believes that he has less body fat! --Finally, "Winning" with BMI !



So funny, if it weren't so pathetic.

+1



Pics don't lie. I hope when I age I don't fall apart like that. I really thought that was "grandpa". Wow.



rjp
Old 02-27-2012, 11:56 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 15,342
Garage
Sammy said in the "scariest thing you have ever done" thread. That he had a near death experience and his brain was so starved of oxygen, that he saw the light.
We are learning a lot about Sammy.
Quote:
Sammy was boxer? That explains the Alzheimer's.



What's your excuse, island?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:15 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)
Evil Capitalist Pig
 
RANDY P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Chemical Warfare
Posts: 11,368
Garage
"Men fear me B*ches want me..."

Now THAT is the biggest lie on this BBS.

rjp
__________________
(originally posted by NOTA)
"Chicago is not and never has been a liberal place-and the problem is with the voting machines "
-
Kids, drugs are BAD. Just say NO.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:36 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)
 
Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]
Dweller on the Threshold
 
Seahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Maryland
Posts: 11,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWebb View Post
and cruise missiles were developed under Carter
Nope.
__________________
Paul
1973 BMW R75/5
1988 SL560
Old 02-27-2012, 12:51 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)
Registered User
 
scottbombedout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Somewhere.
Posts: 1,606
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
Sammy said in the "scariest thing you have ever done" thread. That he had a near death experience and his brain was so starved of oxygen, that he saw the light.
We are learning a lot about Sammy.
funniest post in ages.

Doesn't boxing destroy brain cells?
__________________
88 carrera
Using the teutonic shift method since 1990.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:54 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)
80 930, 74S
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rio Rancho
Posts: 760
Only when brain cells are present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottbombedout View Post
Doesn't boxing destroy brain cells?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:57 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 15,342
Garage
It does explain a lot, doesn't it.
Quote:

Quote de dipso



Sammy said in the "scariest thing you have ever done" thread. That he had a near death experience and his brain was so starved of oxygen, that he saw the light.

We are learning a lot about Sammy.

funniest post in ages.



Doesn't boxing destroy brain cells?
Old 02-27-2012, 01:48 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)
Banned
 
RWebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Greater Metropolitan Nimrod, Orygun
Posts: 41,942
yup

also, is sammy really pysically intimidating?
Old 02-27-2012, 04:25 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
Information Junky
 
island911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: an island, upper left coast, USA
Posts: 32,812
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWebb View Post
yup

also, is sammy really physically intimidating?
ah geez, parfessor. . . I forgot all about you and your past invites to people to meet in parks. --sorry about that. I suppose that you've learned some self control lately. ..so I just didn't think of ya.
__________________
Everyone you meet knows something you don't. - - - and a whole bunch of crap that is wrong.
Disclaimer: the above was 2 worth.
More information is available as my professional opinion, which is provided for an exorbitant fee.
Old 02-27-2012, 05:33 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dana Point, Ca
Posts: 25,754
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo930 View Post
Only when brain cells are present.
no, getting hit a lot does, is that what happened to you last year in 9th grade?
were you getting bullied a lot, did you go home and cry to mommy then too?
__________________
Dean

Gene Simmons on voting for Obama
"I want my vote back"
I was wrong again but I will not apologize, I am a little man, Mike/satman
Old 02-27-2012, 05:43 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)
80 930, 74S
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rio Rancho
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyGon View Post
no, getting hit a lot does, is that what happened to you last year in 9th grade?
were you getting bullied a lot, did you go home and cry to mommy then too?
What does this even mean? Are you trying to be funny? Read your posts before you hit "submit reply". Jackass!
Old 02-27-2012, 08:31 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)
Banned
 
RWebb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Greater Metropolitan Nimrod, Orygun
Posts: 41,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWebb View Post
yup

also, is sammy really pysically intimidating?
Isly -- you modified the quote you greasy little scum bag.

Now go back and re-read it.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:42 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dana Point, Ca
Posts: 25,754
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo930 View Post
What does this even mean? Are you trying to be funny? Read your posts before you hit "submit reply". Jackass!
gee whizz dickbreath, only children call people a jackass. read back, see if you can understand what you posted.
__________________
Dean

Gene Simmons on voting for Obama
"I want my vote back"
I was wrong again but I will not apologize, I am a little man, Mike/satman
Old 02-27-2012, 08:47 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)
Registered User
 
madcorgi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 6,265
Hugo,

It's best to just skip over Bey Gon's posts. He's the biggest jackass on the board and has lied about me so any times I've lost count. (Though randy's quickly catching up in the latter category.) Just don't engage.
__________________
Don't let your Dad get punched over a can of soup
Old 02-28-2012, 07:53 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
Nice guy eddie
 
speeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: los angeles, CA.
Posts: 22,449
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyGon View Post
gee whizz dickbreath, only children call people a jackass. read back, see if you can understand what you posted.
No, that's not true. "Jackass" is a normal adult rejoinder to a person like you. "Dickbreath", OTOH, shows deep subconscious yearnings on the part of the user. Sort of like Cairns and his oral/anal remarks--very disturbing.

At any rate, you're the only man I've ever seen with penis envy.
__________________
Denis
"It was either Voltaire or Charlie Sheen who said, 'We are born alone. We live alone. We die alone. And anything in between that can give us the illusion that we're not, we cling to.'" -
-- Gabriel byrne
Old 02-28-2012, 08:39 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)
Nice guy eddie
 
speeder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: los angeles, CA.
Posts: 22,449
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by island911 View Post
no kidding. I just hope that when I'm that old, and have shrunken down to 5'-10" (doubtful) & 200lbs, that I NEVER go online trying to meet-up (behind the school track bleachers) for feather-fluffing fisticuffs. ....actually I hope that I never resort to such rediculous plays, regardless of shrinkage. My god that must feel pathetic.

I mean, I already feel pathetic enough that I've engaged these losers online. ...corgie, speeder... They make Dipso look like a genus - at least dips doesn't start flailing about, talking vilonce when he loses an argument/ point.

:-/ Well, so many other great contributors to this site. I suppose I'll tolerate the loons a while longer.

Although (mod's) It sure would be nice if they could be compelled to behave like adults.
What are you still doing here? I thought I told you to go fk your mother.
__________________
Denis
"It was either Voltaire or Charlie Sheen who said, 'We are born alone. We live alone. We die alone. And anything in between that can give us the illusion that we're not, we cling to.'" -
-- Gabriel byrne
Old 02-28-2012, 08:44 AM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dana Point, Ca
Posts: 25,754
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcorgi View Post
Hugo,

It's best to just skip over Bey Gon's posts. He's the biggest jackass on the board and has lied about me so any times I've lost count. (Though randy's quickly catching up in the latter category.) Just don't engage.
nobody has to lie about you, you really are a mess.
__________________
Dean

Gene Simmons on voting for Obama
"I want my vote back"
I was wrong again but I will not apologize, I am a little man, Mike/satman
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)
Old 02-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

 



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:58 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2011 Pelican Parts - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.