Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 2.60 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

YouTube Hides and SLAPS WARNING on New Trump Ad About Hillary’s Health

Kristinn Taylor Oct 11th, 2016 11:21 am 141 Comments

YouTube has ‘unlisted’ and added a warning to the new Donald Trump ad entitled “Dangerous” posted Tuesday morning by the Team Trump account that focuses on national security and warns that Hillary Clinton does not have the stamina and judgment to keep America safe.

trump-ad-warning
YouTube statement added to the video’s page: “This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.”

YouTube Hides and SLAPS WARNING on New Trump Ad About Hillary’s Health

Kristinn Taylor Oct 11th, 2016 11:21 am 141 Comments

YouTube has ‘unlisted’ and added a warning to the new Donald Trump ad entitled “Dangerous” posted Tuesday morning by the Team Trump account that focuses on national security and warns that Hillary Clinton does not have the stamina and judgment to keep America safe.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:26 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6661 (permalink)

Garage
This Clever 25-Year-Old Scammed $1 Million From Trump Fans - Vocativ
Quote:
This Clever 25-Year-Old Scammed $1 Million From Trump Fans
Always read the fine print. Always read the fine print

Fittingly, Trump’s lack of a digital operation is cited as part of the reason for Hewes’ scamming success: “Hawes took advantage of a vacuum left by a skeletal Trump operation that had failed to activate supporters online and protect its digital turf; Hawes noted he bought Facebook ads and solicited money via email before Trump ever did, and created the dinner contest first.”
Not sure I would call this scam artist clever.

He got caught, didn't he?

Ian Hawes: 25-Year-Old ‘Dinner With Trump’ Website Owner Makes $1 Million, A DinnerWithTrump.org Statement, Attacks ‘Politico’
Quote:
the Trump campaign sent Hawes a cease and desist letter..............

Ian argued that super PACs are not allowed to have connections to the campaigns they support. Hawes wrote that he spent nearly $1 million on pro-Trump and anti-Clinton ads. Ian went on to argue against the way that Politico reported the amount of monies that Hawes raised. Ian also took issue with the publication, calling it a site that often attacks Trump.
George, Architect
Old 10-11-2016, 09:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6662 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintstone View Post
Apparently she was OK with it. Apparently they use a bit different language in the big city.
]
Anybody here ever heard anyone talk like Donald ? In any city ?

"Grabbing them by the pussy" isn't big city talk..it's frat boy/ trailer trash talk.

But nice try there.
Practice up, because the years you spent explaining away Sarah's stupidity will serve you well in the coming years.
If Donald launches another Birther movement, you are well prepared , and experienced, to help lead the charge.

Here's a fellow denier.
You two should get together.

Would you stand by and watch, and casually adjust your Make America Great Again hat, if someone grabbed your wife or daughter by the pussy ? Donny thinks it's OK, and so does Jeff.

Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), a top Donald Trump surrogate, said on Sunday that even if the GOP nominee actually grabbed a woman “by the pussy,” as he bragged about in a leaked tape from 2005, that behavior would not amount to sexual assault.

“I don’t characterize that as sexual assault,” Sessions told The Weekly Standard in the spin room after Sunday night’s presidential debate. “I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant.”

“So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?” the reporter asked Sessions.

“I don’t know,” the senator replied. “It’s not clear that he — how that would occur.”

07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert

Last edited by Ziggythecat; 10-11-2016 at 10:06 AM..
Old 10-11-2016, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6663 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via AIM to fintstone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
Anybody here ever heard anyone talk like Donald ? In any city ?

"Grabbing them by the pussy" isn't big city talk..it's frat boy/ trailer trash talk...
Funny how you took something I posted about one thing Trump said and pretended like it was about another. Did you really think no one would notice?

How can you constantly post such dishonesty here and be critical of anyone else's character. Next to you, Trump is a choir boy...and a genius.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6664 (permalink)

Where did you come up with the excuse.."that's how they talk in the big city " ?

07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert
Old 10-11-2016, 10:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6665 (permalink)
Information Junky

Are we pretending that NYC language is nothing but unicorns and sweetness?

seriously?
Old 10-11-2016, 11:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6666 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
Where did you come up with the excuse.."that's how they talk in the big city " ?
Where did you come up with me saying about a quote where I did not? Was changing the context entirely an intentional attempt as misrepresentation or just your normal gross stupidity?

Of course you further compounded your dishonesty by changing the circumstances regarding Trump to one that suited your argument. He did not touch anyone...much less one if my relatives. In fact, you are the only asshat who said that about my family members.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6667 (permalink)

Garage
Yes, of course I have heard men describe attractive women as a "piece of ass."

I don't know if someone grabbed you by the "pussy"...but there is no evidence that Trump has done so with anyone where both were not willing participants...unlike the long line of women who were done so by the husband of Ms Clinton...then subjected to her ridicule and scorn.

Talking about sexual fantasies in private was exactly what Trump was doing...I have no problem with that.
Old 10-11-2016, 12:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6668 (permalink)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CubKEmBVUAAl6PM.jpg
Old 10-11-2016, 01:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6669 (permalink)
Information Junky

nice ^
v
Old 10-11-2016, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6670 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzo1 View Post
If true, then why didn't Trump or Billy Bush explain it in this way?

Obviously a fabrication, a poor one and very late at that.

An "F" grade.
George, Architect
Old 10-11-2016, 01:19 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6671 (permalink)

wait, news flash, I think I have this figured now.

Trump is elected grand poobah. He immediately instructs his OG to "investigate" all the folks that jumped off the trump train and just "lock 'em all up" 'cause that's the way we do things now. That constitution thing isn't working when you can't just lock folks up you don't like. he puts hiliary in stocks in front of wall street to set an example for all of the "bad" people

Then he shutters the Washington Post, NY Times and any other media outlet that didn't support him and throws all of the editors and reporters in the slammer. You know they deserved it. Crazy liberal media. And they can't investigate if they are all in jail.

After that he rounds up the ugly female apostates and gifts them to Isis. This gift of females is his secret plan to defeat them. Figures we should have only fabulous beautiful women here in amerika.

He instructs the air force to carpet bomb the Mexican side of the border creating a wasteland they won't forget. A final pass will leave mines to stop the foot traffic Bombs are much cheaper than a wall anyway. no reason to be humane to rapists, thieves and immigrants.

taking a page from putin's play book, he extorts the vast sums of money that make him happy and will pay off his debts from the wall street hedge funds. you gotta pay to play.

Lastly he and his buddy Putin get together where the dumpster agrees with his bro that he can stay in the Crimea and take Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania. And as an added bonus he gives Alaska back since we kinda took advantage of the russkies back in the day. Sarah is his parting gift to putin. Figures since she can see Russia from her porch she and vlad will get along famously and she's just the babe vlad needs to round out his harem

yep, think I got it.
"69 912 white w/ '86 3.2L (like the pic, just not the pic)
Old 10-11-2016, 01:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6672 (permalink)

Old 10-11-2016, 02:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6673 (permalink)
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrorkt View Post

Trump is elected grand poobah. He immediately instructs his OG to "investigate" all the folks that jumped off the trump train and just "lock 'em all up" 'cause that's the way we do things now. ....
I get it, going after ones political enemy. But be serious. You can't possibly think that Hillary is innocent. Because that is the ONE person who Trump wants on trial. And CLEARLY he is simply leveraging this ONE current high-profile case where the DOJ and the FBI are NOT doing their jobs.

I mean, have you seen the lawlessness in the WikiLeaks? Team Hilda working with super-pacs (illegal). Have you not heard about her wilful destruction of evidence?

Trump really doesn't care about Hillary as a political threat. This is clearly about answering the people's demand for some ACTUAL law enforcement. --enough special privilege for political elite.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6674 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

They're just emphasizing his most obvious traits, Enzo. The Trump campaign will attack Clinton where they think she's most vulnerable. Sounds like good strategy.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6675 (permalink)
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Richards View Post
They're just emphasizing his most obvious traits, Enzo. The Trump campaign will attack Clinton where they think she's most vulnerable. Sounds like good strategy.
It would be a good strategy if Hilda wasn't also a reckless (dangerous) candidate. Can't even keep her email straight. She's a vortex of lies to cover decades of failure. But at least no one was killed.

Oh wait...
Old 10-11-2016, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6676 (permalink)
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtrorkt View Post

DOJ Coordinated Email Release With Clinton Campaign | The Daily Caller

Imagine if Trump was so cozy with the DOJ that they worked with him like this.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6677 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Richards View Post
Conformation bias...
Old 10-11-2016, 02:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6678 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

Victim class
Old 10-11-2016, 02:25 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6679 (permalink)

The most frightening thing about this election is the degree to which our government, the Democrats and the media have colluded. Trump may be a buffoon and I curse you idiots for supporting him but he doesn't frighten me near as much as the media does. Look at history- the control of the media was essential to every despot and dictator that ever lived.

And the talking head idiots who so many stupid americans take their cues from have no idea at all. They're just as stupid, if not more so, than Trump supporters.
Old 10-11-2016, 02:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6680 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: