Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Reiver

Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot

Article

By William Campenni

A warm, sunny Saturday a decade ago, there was a Hispanic festival in our small town, a bedroom community for illegal aliens seeking day labor jobs in the nearby wealthy suburbs. It was a sanctuary city at the time. No problem with the festival itself. The music was lively and the food tasty. And don't the Irish have St. Patrick's Day, and the Italians Columbus Day?

While wandering around the festivities, I noticed a table with three nice ladies in front of a "Register To Vote" sign. Curious about its presence at a festival where the bulk of the crowd was either illegal alien day laborers or legal non-citizens, I went over to inquire. Before I spoke, one of those nice ladies asked me if I was registered to vote. Wanting to see where this would go, I said no, and asked how to sign up. A voter registration form was thrust in my hands. The very first item on these forms, in Virginia and the rest of America, was "I am a citizen of the United States of America," with YES and NO blocks to check.

"Don't I need to show you some proof of citizenship?" I asked. She replied "no." I asked her how she could verify that I wasn’t lying. Sensing she might be on a slippery slope, she called over a supervisor from the Registrar's Office and told the woman of my concern. The official told me they never checked citizenship status because I would be penalized if I lied. Really? So I asked her how she would verify my truthfulness, or those of the dozens of new voters being registered that day. Defensively, she replied that they checked all registrations for accuracy at the Registrar's Office when they were turned in.

I called the Registrar Monday, and asked if they do indeed verify citizenship status. I was told that they didn't unless someone made a specific complaint against an individual applicant.

Forward to our next local election, where the illegal alien presence and an unlawful day labor site were THE issues, I noticed that the Service Employees ......

Articles: Illegal Aliens Really Do Vote – a Lot
Old 01-30-2017, 05:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Lo-retta sanchez and her nina both got elected by illegalos, registered by the DNC. She couldn't buy a vote when her last name was Brixey and she was a republican.

This is not new but the lying POS dems have managed to sweep it under the rug too many times.
Not anymore.

Last edited by sammyg2; 01-30-2017 at 06:36 PM..
Old 01-30-2017, 06:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Sen. Alan Hays says proof of citizenship isn't necessary to register to vote
By Amy Sherman on Friday, November 4th, 2011 at 9:45 a.m.
Sen. Alan Hays says proof of citizenship isn't necessary to register to vote | PolitiFact Florida
Quote:
The national law does not address the question of proof of citizenship, but each state has its own laws about registration requiring that only citizens vote, according to Bryan Whitener, a spokesman for the U.S. Election Assistance Commission......................

Sen. Alan Hays says proof of citizenship isn't necessary to register to vote | PolitiFact Florida

Quote:
Lastly, we have to consider the experiences of two actual supervisor of elections, who said there is no widespread problem of illegal immigrants registering to vote.

For those reasons, we rate this claim Mostly False.
I would have rated the Senator's comment as mostly true, but a rarity.

I posted this 2011 article to illustrate this issue has been around, and the answer is always the same, it's possible but not found to be a common problem.

The states which have investigated voter fraud have done so at great costs and with few results. As a percentage of the electorate it's like a thousandths of a percent.

If you have something proving otherwise, please post it.

Until proven what you have is an unproven fear.

I already know the conservative mind is fixated on fearful things, no need to re-prove it every day of the week.
George, Architect
Old 01-31-2017, 07:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Nabisco Premium Saltine

Wait - the libs have been telling us there was no voter fraud. How could they possibly be wrong?

99 996
Old 01-31-2017, 07:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Cars & Coffee Killer

Libs also refuse to prosecute it when it happens. Then they claim it doesn't exist. Then they don't prosecute it. Then they claim it doesn't exist...

"There is freedom in risk, just as there is oppression in security."
Old 01-31-2017, 07:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wilson View Post
Wait - the libs have been telling us there was no voter fraud. How could they possibly be wrong?
The largest voter fraud studies have been done in Red States, and on their dime.

They came up with nothing.

Who's fault is that?

Perhaps they had elevated and unrealistic expectations?

Who's fault is that?

Republicans Lie About Voter Fraud – Until They Go to Court | MN Political Roundtable
Quote:
The only fraud in elections is the claim of voter fraud, made pretty much exclusively by the Republicans in order to try to justify voter suppression and to legalize election tampering by Republicans.
Pennsylvania and Wisconsin are Red States now.

Republicans Lie About Voter Fraud – Until They Go to Court | MN Political Roundtable
Quote:
A new nationwide analysis of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases since 2000 shows that while fraud has occurred, the rate is infinitesimal, and in-person voter impersonation on Election Day, which prompted 37 state legislatures to enact or consider tough voter ID laws, is virtually non-existent.
Quote:
Both sides of the debate agree voter-registration rolls are outdated and should be cleaned up. They disagree on whether problems with the rolls lead to fraudulent votes being cast.

“Mickey Mouse has been registered hundreds of times, but Mickey has never turned up on Election Day to vote,” Hasen said.
George, Architect
Old 01-31-2017, 07:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
Look at you posting that stuff from wackadoodle fringe web sites! All while wrapping it around fourth grade English skills.
1980 911 SC
1999 996 Cab
Old 01-31-2017, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

There is a two hundred year history of democrat voter fraud in this country.

But now we pretend it suddenly stopped around 1980
Old 01-31-2017, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott R View Post
Look at you posting that stuff from wackadoodle fringe web sites! All while wrapping it around fourth grade English skills.
You are referring to the American Thinker article, right?
Old 01-31-2017, 08:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #9 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: