Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.33 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Information Junky
 
island911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: an island, upper left coast, USA
Posts: 41,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
I'm saying everybody lies, I always have.
But only one campaign conspired with the Russians to to change the outcome of an American election.
But she lost. meh. At least she got a million or so out of her Russian dealings.
__________________
Everyone you meet knows something you don't. - - - and a whole bunch of crap that is wrong.
Disclaimer: the above was 2 worth.
More information is available as my professional opinion, which is provided for an exorbitant fee.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #481 (permalink)
Information Junky
 
island911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: an island, upper left coast, USA
Posts: 41,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
Bigger, there is a certain honesty in not swearing you've never lied, when you know you have. Trump even lies about his lying.
Just WOW.

Ringling Bros; do they need a contortionist?^
__________________
Everyone you meet knows something you don't. - - - and a whole bunch of crap that is wrong.
Disclaimer: the above was 2 worth.
More information is available as my professional opinion, which is provided for an exorbitant fee.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #482 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,970
Garage
Trump's Lawyer Says 'No Evidence' President Knew Of Son's Russia Meeting. There Is. | HuffPost


Poor trump. Why is he lawyered up and already lying so much.

The first season of the trump show isn't even over.
Next season should be awesome.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #483 (permalink)
Reiver
 
Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 17,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
Trump's Lawyer Says 'No Evidence' President Knew Of Son's Russia Meeting. There Is. | HuffPost


Poor trump. Why is he lawyered up and already lying so much.

The first season of the trump show isn't even over.
Next season should be awesome.
He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost.

In the end, it will be your gang that colluded with Russia in its attempt to undermine faith in our system.....you know you are always wrong, why would you think otherwise now?
__________________
De Oppresso Liber
Old 07-16-2017, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #484 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner
 
wdfifteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 16,475
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by island911 View Post
Just WOW.

Ringling Bros; do they need a contortionist?^
Yeah, I know. It's a difficult concept. Let me help.

Trump lies on a regular basis and says, "I will never lie to you."
Hillary lies on a regular basis and says, "I've always tried to tell the truth."

There is a subtle difference. They are both full of ****, but Clinton's eyes are still half blue.
__________________
.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #485 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner
 
wdfifteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 16,475
Garage
[QUOTE=Reiver;9664456]He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost./QUOTE]

That's a badly warped view of why Trump is under investigation. It isn't about winning or losing, it's about trust and the motivations of the Trump administration. I think he ran just because he wanted to massage his ego. He won because he thinks the only important thing is winning. He doesn't want to do the work of being president. For Pete's sake, when McConnell was struggling to get a health care bill through the senate, Trump took off to Paris.
__________________
.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #486 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,970
Garage
Now it's the secret services fault.
Hehe.

In Interview, Trump Lawyer Jay Sekulow Misrepresents Role of Secret Service | HuffPost
Old 07-16-2017, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #487 (permalink)
A Man of Wealth and Taste
 
tabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Out there somewhere beyond the doors of perception
Posts: 37,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
I'm saying everybody lies, I always have.
But only one campaign conspired with the Russians to to change the outcome of an American election.
We know you always lie. That is why no one trusts you.

Here is some food for thought..Trump because of his money can live in his own world and as such might not know what is exactly real and what isn't. After being on TV he might have begun to think that reality is what you say it is. Image or perception is reality.

Trump is a very visceral guy who does not delve very much beneath the surface of stuff...He doesn't store knowledge in his head. So he believes what he hears and repeats it as being true. For instance the Chinese premier XI Ping told him that Korea was once part of China..He repeated it and that pissed off the S Koreans who said that was not true.

Trump got himself elected because people think he IS BETTER THAN HRC...Better the Carnival Barker at the Freak Show than a floater in a pond of scum. Is that succinct enough for you?
__________________
Copyright

CITIZEN TABS

WWW.RADIOTABS.COM
Old 07-16-2017, 02:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #488 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner
 
wdfifteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 16,475
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Trump got himself elected because people think he IS BETTER THAN HRC...Better the Carnival Barker at the Freak Show than a floater in a pond of scum. Is that succinct enough for you?
That certainly explains why he got elected, and I agree. What puzzles me is the current devotion to him. He was a POS that was slightly less stinking than the other POS. But he's still a POS.
__________________
.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #489 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,970
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
We know you always lie. That is why no one trusts you.

Here is some food for thought..Trump because of his money can live in his own world and as such might not know what is exactly real and what isn't. After being on TV he might have begun to think that reality is what you say it is. Image or perception is reality.

Trump is a very visceral guy who does not delve very much beneath the surface of stuff...He doesn't store knowledge in his head. So he believes what he hears and repeats it as being true. For instance the Chinese premier XI Ping told him that Korea was once part of China..He repeated it and that pissed off the S Koreans who said that was not true.

Trump got himself elected because people think he IS BETTER THAN HRC...Better the Carnival Barker at the Freak Show than a floater in a pond of scum. Is that succinct enough for you?
Very good, tabs. You just said the same thing about trump, everyone else was saying last year.
Except for your last paragraph. You did well.

Remember, only a minority of the people thought he was better, and those were deeply affected by the fake news coming out of Russia.
The fake news coming out of Russia also caused some of the majority to stay home.

Either way, only 4 times in history, has our system failed us, and the loser winds up in the whitehouse.
This is one of those times.

Putin and a minority of the country are happy.
Everyone else, not so much.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #490 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 4,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
...Again, provide proof that Trump colluded with the Russians and I'll get the rope.
.
Have you considered that this might be a complicated case involving professional scam artists well versed in covering their tracks and creating diversions? This might take awhile. You make it sound as simple as watching a surveillance video to see who stole a loaf of bread at the corner market.
__________________
Originally Posted by fintstone
... I have received emails from some very high level people, both in government and in the media looking for advice based on my posts here...
Old 07-16-2017, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #491 (permalink)
I'm with Bill
 
Jims5543's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Jensen Beach, FL
Posts: 7,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
Remember, only a minority of the people thought he was better, and those were deeply affected by the fake news coming out of Russia.
The fake news coming out of Russia also caused some of the majority to stay home.
.
Your posts are the best!! I started to type a response and stopped, just want you to know you are farking awesome!!
__________________
1978 Mini Cooper Pickup
1991 BMW 318is - w/ M50 2.8 swap
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #492 (permalink)
 
Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]
Information Junky
 
island911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: an island, upper left coast, USA
Posts: 41,574
Let's not forget black and his... uhm, gems...
Quote:
Originally Posted by black73 View Post
Have you considered that this might be a complicated case involving professional scam artists well versed in covering their tracks and creating diversions? This might take awhile. You make it sound as simple as watching a surveillance video to see who stole a loaf of bread at the corner market.
__________________
Everyone you meet knows something you don't. - - - and a whole bunch of crap that is wrong.
Disclaimer: the above was 2 worth.
More information is available as my professional opinion, which is provided for an exorbitant fee.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #493 (permalink)
canna change law physics
 
red-beard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Houston, Tejas
Posts: 34,686
Garage
The full story

The Trump Jr meeting - really a Feud between Kremlin and Obama White House
__________________
James
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the engineer adjusts the sails.- William Arthur Ward (1921-1994)
Red-beard for President, 2020
Old 07-17-2017, 03:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #494 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Nashville, TN
Posts: 4,089
Oh, well, case closed. Next!
__________________
Originally Posted by fintstone
... I have received emails from some very high level people, both in government and in the media looking for advice based on my posts here...
Old 07-17-2017, 03:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #495 (permalink)
Registered User
 
nota's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: cutler bay
Posts: 7,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost.

In the end, it will be your gang that colluded with Russia in its attempt to undermine faith in our system.....you know you are always wrong, why would you think otherwise now?
Trump talks out of his a$$ and your lips start singing the tune.
__________________
QUESTION!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #496 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Dana Point, Ca
Posts: 37,572
Garage
Rice is going before Congress today, but only because she is black, who knew, and she is a woman, who knew. I don't expect much from the weasely Congress, they never ask the right questions to leftists.
__________________
Dean

Oh yeah, Trump won
I was wrong again but I will not apologize, I am a little man, Mike/satman
Old 07-17-2017, 10:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #497 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Ziggythecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,614
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
That certainly explains why he got elected, and I agree. What puzzles me is the current devotion to him. He was a POS that was slightly less stinking than the other POS. But he's still a POS.
It's just the echo chamber of PARF that has the undying devotion.

The current polls put him at 36% approval ratings...the lowest of any President in the first 6 months, since they started taking polls
Of that only 25% strongly approve of him, and they all seem to hang around posting on internet forums, defending everything he does, did or talks about doing.
75 % of American's do NOT approve of him in that way.

It a cult, it's no longer a political party.
You might as well be arguing with Scientologists about their faith.
They have their leader, and follow like zombies, not honorable Americans.
__________________
Of course a statement is not a lie if the person who says it believes it to be true. That is called a "mistake" not a "lie".
Fintstone. 6/12/17


07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert
Old 07-17-2017, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #498 (permalink)
Nabisco Premium Saltine
 
Mark Wilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 11,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
What puzzles me is the current devotion to him.
Because the US has not had a leader for the last 8 years. Much less, a leader that at least says what the majority of Americans wants him to say.
__________________
Warren's 73S "Annie"

99 996
Old 07-17-2017, 10:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #499 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,970
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
It's just the echo chamber of PARF that has the undying devotion.

The current polls put him at 36% approval ratings...the lowest of any President in the first 6 months, since they started taking polls
Of that only 25% strongly approve of him, and they all seem to hang around posting on internet forums, defending everything he does, did or talks about doing.
75 % of American's do NOT approve of him in that way.

It a cult, it's no longer a political party.
You might as well be arguing with Scientologists about their faith.
They have their leader, and follow like zombies, not honorable Americans.
Yep. Lowest of any President, at the 6 month mark, in 70 years.
Even Bush was at 59%.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #500 (permalink)
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:48 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2016 Pelican Parts - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.