Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 2.33 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipso View Post
I'm saying everybody lies, I always have.
But only one campaign conspired with the Russians to to change the outcome of an American election.
But she lost. meh. At least she got a million or so out of her Russian dealings.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:21 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #481 (permalink)
Information Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
Bigger, there is a certain honesty in not swearing you've never lied, when you know you have. Trump even lies about his lying.
Just WOW.

Ringling Bros; do they need a contortionist?^
Old 07-16-2017, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #482 (permalink)

Garage
Trump's Lawyer Says 'No Evidence' President Knew Of Son's Russia Meeting. There Is. | HuffPost

Poor trump. Why is he lawyered up and already lying so much.

The first season of the trump show isn't even over.
Next season should be awesome.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:17 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #483 (permalink)
Reiver

Quote:
Trump's Lawyer Says 'No Evidence' President Knew Of Son's Russia Meeting. There Is. | HuffPost

Poor trump. Why is he lawyered up and already lying so much.

The first season of the trump show isn't even over.
Next season should be awesome.
He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost.

In the end, it will be your gang that colluded with Russia in its attempt to undermine faith in our system.....you know you are always wrong, why would you think otherwise now?
Old 07-16-2017, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #484 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by island911 View Post
Just WOW.

Ringling Bros; do they need a contortionist?^
Yeah, I know. It's a difficult concept. Let me help.

Trump lies on a regular basis and says, "I will never lie to you."
Hillary lies on a regular basis and says, "I've always tried to tell the truth."

There is a subtle difference. They are both full of ****, but Clinton's eyes are still half blue.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #485 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
[QUOTE=Reiver;9664456]He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost./QUOTE]

That's a badly warped view of why Trump is under investigation. It isn't about winning or losing, it's about trust and the motivations of the Trump administration. I think he ran just because he wanted to massage his ego. He won because he thinks the only important thing is winning. He doesn't want to do the work of being president. For Pete's sake, when McConnell was struggling to get a health care bill through the senate, Trump took off to Paris.
Old 07-16-2017, 11:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #486 (permalink)

Garage
Now it's the secret services fault.
Hehe.

In Interview, Trump Lawyer Jay Sekulow Misrepresents Role of Secret Service | HuffPost
Old 07-16-2017, 02:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #487 (permalink)
A Man of Wealth and Taste

Quote:
I'm saying everybody lies, I always have.
But only one campaign conspired with the Russians to to change the outcome of an American election.
We know you always lie. That is why no one trusts you.

Here is some food for thought..Trump because of his money can live in his own world and as such might not know what is exactly real and what isn't. After being on TV he might have begun to think that reality is what you say it is. Image or perception is reality.

Trump is a very visceral guy who does not delve very much beneath the surface of stuff...He doesn't store knowledge in his head. So he believes what he hears and repeats it as being true. For instance the Chinese premier XI Ping told him that Korea was once part of China..He repeated it and that pissed off the S Koreans who said that was not true.

Trump got himself elected because people think he IS BETTER THAN HRC...Better the Carnival Barker at the Freak Show than a floater in a pond of scum. Is that succinct enough for you?

CITIZEN TABS

WWW.RADIOTABS.COM
Old 07-16-2017, 02:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #488 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Trump got himself elected because people think he IS BETTER THAN HRC...Better the Carnival Barker at the Freak Show than a floater in a pond of scum. Is that succinct enough for you?
That certainly explains why he got elected, and I agree. What puzzles me is the current devotion to him. He was a POS that was slightly less stinking than the other POS. But he's still a POS.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #489 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
We know you always lie. That is why no one trusts you.

Here is some food for thought..Trump because of his money can live in his own world and as such might not know what is exactly real and what isn't. After being on TV he might have begun to think that reality is what you say it is. Image or perception is reality.

Trump is a very visceral guy who does not delve very much beneath the surface of stuff...He doesn't store knowledge in his head. So he believes what he hears and repeats it as being true. For instance the Chinese premier XI Ping told him that Korea was once part of China..He repeated it and that pissed off the S Koreans who said that was not true.

Very good, tabs. You just said the same thing about trump, everyone else was saying last year.
Except for your last paragraph. You did well.

Remember, only a minority of the people thought he was better, and those were deeply affected by the fake news coming out of Russia.
The fake news coming out of Russia also caused some of the majority to stay home.

Either way, only 4 times in history, has our system failed us, and the loser winds up in the whitehouse.
This is one of those times.

Putin and a minority of the country are happy.
Everyone else, not so much.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #490 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawk View Post
...Again, provide proof that Trump colluded with the Russians and I'll get the rope.
Have you considered that this might be a complicated case involving professional scam artists well versed in covering their tracks and creating diversions? This might take awhile. You make it sound as simple as watching a surveillance video to see who stole a loaf of bread at the corner market.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #491 (permalink)
I'm with Bill

Quote:
Remember, only a minority of the people thought he was better, and those were deeply affected by the fake news coming out of Russia.
The fake news coming out of Russia also caused some of the majority to stay home.
Your posts are the best!! I started to type a response and stopped, just want you to know you are farking awesome!!
Old 07-16-2017, 05:44 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #492 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]
Information Junky

Let's not forget black and his... uhm, gems...
Quote:
Originally Posted by black73 View Post
Have you considered that this might be a complicated case involving professional scam artists well versed in covering their tracks and creating diversions? This might take awhile. You make it sound as simple as watching a surveillance video to see who stole a loaf of bread at the corner market.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #493 (permalink)
canna change law physics

Garage
The full story

The Trump Jr meeting - really a Feud between Kremlin and Obama White House
Old 07-17-2017, 03:22 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #494 (permalink)

Oh, well, case closed. Next!
Old 07-17-2017, 03:24 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #495 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
He's lawyered up because of individuals like yourself and those in the media/Dem party etc. that desire to undermine the admin because they lost.

In the end, it will be your gang that colluded with Russia in its attempt to undermine faith in our system.....you know you are always wrong, why would you think otherwise now?
Trump talks out of his a$$ and your lips start singing the tune.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #496 (permalink)

Garage
Rice is going before Congress today, but only because she is black, who knew, and she is a woman, who knew. I don't expect much from the weasely Congress, they never ask the right questions to leftists.

Oh yeah, Trump won
I was wrong again but I will not apologize, I am a little man, Mike/satman
Old 07-17-2017, 10:15 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #497 (permalink)

Quote:
That certainly explains why he got elected, and I agree. What puzzles me is the current devotion to him. He was a POS that was slightly less stinking than the other POS. But he's still a POS.
It's just the echo chamber of PARF that has the undying devotion.

The current polls put him at 36% approval ratings...the lowest of any President in the first 6 months, since they started taking polls
Of that only 25% strongly approve of him, and they all seem to hang around posting on internet forums, defending everything he does, did or talks about doing.
75 % of American's do NOT approve of him in that way.

It a cult, it's no longer a political party.
You might as well be arguing with Scientologists about their faith.
They have their leader, and follow like zombies, not honorable Americans.

07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert
Old 07-17-2017, 10:51 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #498 (permalink)
Nabisco Premium Saltine

Quote:
What puzzles me is the current devotion to him.
Because the US has not had a leader for the last 8 years. Much less, a leader that at least says what the majority of Americans wants him to say.

99 996
Old 07-17-2017, 10:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #499 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
It's just the echo chamber of PARF that has the undying devotion.

The current polls put him at 36% approval ratings...the lowest of any President in the first 6 months, since they started taking polls
Of that only 25% strongly approve of him, and they all seem to hang around posting on internet forums, defending everything he does, did or talks about doing.
75 % of American's do NOT approve of him in that way.

It a cult, it's no longer a political party.
You might as well be arguing with Scientologists about their faith.
They have their leader, and follow like zombies, not honorable Americans.
Yep. Lowest of any President, at the 6 month mark, in 70 years.
Even Bush was at 59%.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #500 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: