Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 5 - Miscellaneous > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic - Politics and Religion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.14 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Reiver

Al Gore contacted the FBI when his campaign received Bush's debate prep.

I think we all appreciate that....

What did Clinton do when Donna Brazile gave her the primary debate questions?

And...Jr. isn't his father is he.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:02 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
Al Gore contacted the FBI when his campaign received Bush's debate prep.

I think we all appreciate that....

What did Clinton do when Donna Brazile gave her the primary debate questions?

And...Jr. isn't his father is he.
AGAIN, you want to be as bad as the Democrats.

Why?

I seriously don't get it. They suck so we can suck too! Hurray for us! We suck as bad as the people we hate!
Old 07-16-2017, 12:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun @ Tru6 View Post
You want the Republicans to be as bad as the Democrats.
No, I want the Democrats to be as good as the Republicans. Get the difference?

Quote:
The man who will be our next head of the FBI said Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner should have immediately contacted the FBI. This transcends the law
Lets examine that for a moment. One, Wray has no idea what was discussed in the meeting. What has been made public so far is that they had a discussion about Russian adoptions. There's nothing remotely criminal about that, so why would the FBI have any interest? Two, I see Wray's statement as political in nature. It's the response you'd give when a Democrat was intending to parse the words in every statement that you make, so you cut them off at the knees.

Let's be clear.

The meeting was not about the election, as it turned out.
The meeting subject was not illegal in any way.
Nobody from either side followed up on the meeting.
None of the participants have been shown to be working for any government to influence the election.
Had there been any collusion, it's not illegal anyway.
Nobody has any proof that anything the Russians did changed a single vote.

If the FBI investigated every claim or rumor that saw the light of day, they'd never get anything done. This is a big nothingburger, let it go and do something useful.

JR
Old 07-16-2017, 12:24 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javadog View Post

Lets examine that for a moment. One, Wray has no idea what was discussed in the meeting. What has been made public so far is that they had a discussion about Russian adoptions. There's nothing remotely criminal about that, so why would the FBI have any interest? Two, I see Wray's statement as political in nature. It's the response you'd give when a Democrat was intending to parse the words in every statement that you make, so you cut them off at the knees.

Let's be clear.

The meeting was not about the election, as it turned out.
The meeting subject was not illegal in any way.
Nobody from either side followed up on the meeting.
None of the participants have been shown to be working for any government to influence the election.
Had there been any collusion, it's not illegal anyway.
Nobody has any proof that anything the Russians did changed a single vote.

If the FBI investigated every claim or rumor that saw the light of day, they'd never get anything done. This is a big nothingburger, let it go and do something useful.

JR

Sure, be as bad as the Democrats, hope it works out for you.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #64 (permalink)

Bush's presidency went down in flames. No doubt trumps is heading towards the same path but at a faster pace since he threw away the honeymoon phase. This isn't gonna end well for the trump brand no matter what happens. He probably opened the door for any rich clown to run for office and turn the country into their personal piggybank and reality sewer fest.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Sure, be as bad as the Democrats, hope it works out for you.
You seem have a problem with understanding what others say. You're smarter than that...

I don't know how I can state it any more simply.

I want the Democrats to be as good as the Republicans.

That help?

How about if I make it red?

No, I want the Democrats to be as good as the Republicans.

Better?

How about I say it in Russian?

Нет, я хочу, чтобы демократы были так же хороши, как республиканцы.

happy now?
Old 07-16-2017, 12:54 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #66 (permalink)

Quote:
You seem have a problem with understanding what others say. You're smarter than that...

I don't know how I can state it any more simply.

I want the Democrats to be as good as the Republicans.

That help?

How about if I make it red?

No, I want the Democrats to be as good as the Republicans.

Better?

How about I say it in Russian?

Нет, я хочу, чтобы демократы были так же хороши, как республиканцы.

happy now?

Republicans, Democrats. Same same. I vote for both. They are the same.
Old 07-16-2017, 12:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #67 (permalink)

Quote:

No, opinions are irrelevant, regardless of who speaks them. Facts matter. There is no crime, here. Feel free to quote me a Federal statute that you'd use to prosecute Trump Jr. et al.
BS. pretty much everyone in trumps admin lied about their security clearances which is a felony for each and everyone of them.
Old 07-16-2017, 01:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khal View Post
BS. pretty much everyone in trumps admin lied about their security clearances which is a felony for each and everyone of them.
See, the problem with a liberal is they just spout off random **** they can't back up.

Since the context to your response is my comment about this "Russian Lawyer Meeting," two of the three "Trump" people in this meeting are not in the administration, so they may not even have applied for a security clearance.

The one guy that we know that has one corrected the information in his application six months before this bull**** hit the fan, so I doubt he has much to worry about. Corrections are allowed and maybe he wasn't in the meeting much after hello. By all accounts, he bailed on it early.

Of course, you have no proof of anything; you've neither seen any of the applications or talked to any of the participants.

I could state with certainty that every Democrat ****s a goat on summer weekends, but that would not make it true, would it?

JR
Old 07-16-2017, 01:17 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #69 (permalink)
Actual Porsche owner

Garage
Quote:
Meaning that those Democrats that are in a position to have the inside information that we all lack know that this will go nowhere.

JR
How do you know it will go nowhere? It's gone pretty far so far, and the investigations are only a few months in.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #70 (permalink)

The FBI has been investigating this Russian crap for a year now. If they can't find something in a year, there's nothing there. Had they found something, some liberal would've leaked it. Ergo, nada.

The other day, one of the committees interviewed a former Trump campaign guy. From his description of the interview, they had no specific focus, he just indicated they were on a fishing trip to see if they could find something to give their questioning a direction.

Etc.

JR
Old 07-16-2017, 04:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #71 (permalink)
Reiver

Quote:

Why?

I seriously don't get it. They suck so we can suck too! Hurray for us! We suck as bad as the people we hate!
No, that is not the point.....Hillary was a serious aids virus...anything is/was better than her.

The better choice happened to be Trump and I am not displeased with his cabinet or his political choices as it relates to policy......and, SCOTUS
Old 07-16-2017, 04:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #72 (permalink)
Reiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
How do you know it will go nowhere? It's gone pretty far so far, and the investigations are only a few months in.
It has actually gone nowhere except in the MSM....hair afire daily.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdfifteen View Post
He knows that if things get hairy, Trump will just shoot someone on 5 th Ave, and they wion't care about that either. .
It took a while, but the Fox fed idcoracy have long ago abandoned reason over feelings, and abandoned Country over party.
Their party is based on hate and facts are dismissed as fake news.

They are a cult, and there is no intervention that will penetrate the brainwashed mentality that rejects all information that is counter to their feelings.

07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert
Old 07-16-2017, 04:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #74 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
He knows that if things get hairy, Trump will just shoot someone on 5 th Ave, and they wion't care about that either. .
It took a while, but the Fox fed idcoracy have long ago abandoned reason over feelings, and abandoned Country over party.
Their party is based on hate and facts are dismissed as fake news.

They are a cult, and there is no intervention that will penetrate the brainwashed mentality that rejects all information that is counter to their feelings.
Highlighted the important part in bold (the speeling errors are all your own). You'd be wise to ditch party politics and start thinking for yourself.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #75 (permalink)

Quote:
The FBI has been investigating this Russian crap for a year now. If they can't find something in a year, there's nothing there. Had they found something, some liberal would've leaked it. Ergo, nada.....
Have you considered that this might be a complicated case involving professional scam artists well versed in covering their tracks and creating diversions? This might take awhile. You make it sound as simple as watching a surveillance video to see who stole a loaf of bread at the corner market.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMY View Post
Highlighted the important part in bold (the speeling errors are all your own). You'd be wise to ditch party politics and start thinking for yourself.
I think based on facts and information.
The things that you boys call fake news, when it contradicts your loyalty to party, over loyalty to conntry.

07 911 S. 12 Audi A3 04 VW R 32 08 CLK 350 Convert
Old 07-16-2017, 05:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #77 (permalink)
Reiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggythecat View Post
I think based on facts and information.
The things that you boys call fake news, when it contradicts your loyalty to party, over loyalty to conntry.
Oh, more collective treason huh...if we do not see the, so far, nothing, then we are not as patriotic as you are.

What illegalities do your facts support please....make us a laundry list....not what you'd like to see but what actually exists now....then we'll talk patriotism.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #78 (permalink)

Now Available for Ordering:   101 Projects For Your BMW 3 Series 1982-2000  [more info]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiver View Post
No, that is not the point.....Hillary was a serious aids virus...anything is/was better than her.

The better choice happened to be Trump and I am not displeased with his cabinet or his political choices as it relates to policy......and, SCOTUS
Right over your head.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #79 (permalink)

Quote:
The FBI has been investigating this Russian crap for a year now. If they can't find something in a year, there's nothing there. Had they found something, some liberal would've leaked it. Ergo, nada.

The other day, one of the committees interviewed a former Trump campaign guy. From his description of the interview, they had no specific focus, he just indicated they were on a fishing trip to see if they could find something to give their questioning a direction.

Etc.

JR
JR, perspective is important. How long did Whitewater take? How about Benghazi, how long did the Benghazi investigation go on for?

In a year we have several Trump campaign officials and the USAG both meeting with and lying about meeting with the Russians. Want to make the investigation go faster? Have the Trump campaign not lie and tell the world everything it knows.

Trump Jr. was on Hannity the other night. He laid out who was at the meeting, Hannity asked if that was all, Trump Jr. said that was all, then we find out Trump Jr. "forgot" about a few more people at the meeting.

The problem with the Trump campaign lying is causing this to drag on more than anything else.
Old 07-16-2017, 06:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #80 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: