Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Silverknit carpet question

My 1987 Carrera’s carpet is excellent original condition overall. I was curious if there are any tricks or tips to refreshen some of the wear/age areas. Specifically, 1.) the driver’s threshold is a bit flattened compared to the rest of the carpet from light dragging of feet and propping up to get out of the car and 2.) a few spots look a bit pilled/clumped (not as smooth) possibly from steam cleaning and leaving the carpet a bit wet.

Not looking to replace and I don’t mind the patina, just hoping to enhance it bit if such is possible.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Same.....and believe it or not cab, it's Sliverknit....never understood that fun fact. Subscribed

"Houston, Tranquility Base here, the Eagle has landed"

Silver 1984 M491 Sunroof Coupe
Old 08-22-2018, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: