Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

stock bumper... no bumperettes

Occassionally I have seen a few guys post pictures of their cars with stock bumpers and no bumperettes installed. I am playing with the concept myself and aside from needing to have the bumper re-sprayed, I really like the smoothed out look. My only issue now is finding the best way to mount the bumper without have four bolt ends sticking out.

Wanted to see if anyone had any good suggestions. I have been messing around with carriage bolts but the heads seem to be too small and require using washers which isn't my first choice.

Thanks
Old 01-30-2008, 07:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

With out the rub strips guys look like they weld brackets to the inside to hold the shocks and bolt them on from the back side. Myself, I like the look of the rub strips and the back bumper also matches the front that way.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

The official modified bumpers thread!!! Heres the thread.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: