Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
tw porsche

Garage
Question Fender Flares 82 sc

I wish to have installed Fiberglass rear fender flares such as the pic. (not sure where I got this pic) I wish to know what is the black spacer between the flare and body, As at this time I donot want to meld the 2 together (too costly). My car is a track car and 10ft looker is fine with me. I like the look. Any suggestions and help. I'm also changing out the rear fender at the same time.
1. What is the black rubber type molding?
2. How well will the GT fiberglass fender fit?

Thanks tom
Old 04-05-2008, 05:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

those flares are 934 type which are on turbo flares, this photo is what they look like on a sc narrow body car. i think the 934 flares will fit the narrow body but i'm not sure if they are the same. you might be able to find a black gasket material from mcmaster-carr.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
tw porsche

Garage
Thanks for the info, The flares I'm getting are 9inch gt. Great pic.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: