Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Porsche Crest Advice / cost range painting Carrera wing

Any advice on painting a carrera wing? I have an 87 cab in Cassis Red Metallic (L80D). Its been a long, long time since I've had any automotive painting work done. What should I be looking for in a shop for a job of this relatively small size? What do I need done--in terms of coats of paint and clear coat?

Should I do any prep on the wing myself before I bring it in? (My skills are pretty limited in that regard). Lastly, any thoughts on how much this should run?

Thanks,
David
2002 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo S (son's car--keeps wife sane)
Old 11-25-2008, 05:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Innocent Bystander

Garage
What the hell is happening here!?!

David, where are you located? I'm in the Huntsville, AL area. If you're close, you can pick up your paint and bring it to my house one weekend day and we'll prep and shoot it. I can promise you my standards are higher than most. You can't get any cheaper than that.

PM me if you need some help.

Doug
Old 12-16-2008, 11:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: