Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Sacramento Auto Body Shops?

Have asked some people around town and have gotten no answers.

Could anyone please tell me who are the reputable shops in town? Maybe they have specials or have worked on mid-year Porsches before?

thanks.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

bump since I want to bring back this beauty to all her luster

Old 07-25-2009, 10:04 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
I would contact IPB Autosport and/or Frank's Automotive in Sac and see who they recommend...

Years ago, Stickel Bro's had a great reputation - I see Walt Stickel still has a shop.
73.5 911T Targa - long gone...
Founder ncPOG: nevada county Porsche Owners Group - est. 2005 w/150+ members
Old 07-29-2009, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Thanks. I know Ron and will ask him. Good guy. Haven't dealt with Frank's . . .

I'll look into the other guys you mention. Thanks again.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

I just had my 75 Porsche painted at Endless Auto Body in Sac. I was happy with the results. I have more pics if you like. Talk to Edie 916-995-8819.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

socaljack -- thanks. pm'd you. mind sharing how much you paid and what work was done?
Old 08-06-2009, 10:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
I am looking for a place in Sac as well and would also be interested in price and work done at that shop -
Old 08-17-2009, 08:57 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

I'm going to bring back the car this Friday to have a scratch buffed out (my fault long story). You can swing by a take a look at the car and see the type and quality of work that they do. I still need to put in a headliner, front and rear glass and fix a hot start problem and I'm done!
Old 08-18-2009, 04:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: