Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
lenny

Painting a 911 cab

I need some help, I have a 1985 911 cab, I am painting the car, how does the cab top come off the back of the car, without removing the whole top? My secound question is can anyone help me with the color match to the black part of the rims.

Thanks
Lenny
Old 11-07-2009, 07:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
dkbautosports.com

to R & I the top assy it only takes about 3 hours . it is the only way we do them in my shop . SEM rust-shield works best for the black on porsche wheels . #3809 flat black with there hardener mixed 8 to 1 . it will give the proper shine and finish . it will stick to bare aluminium so no priming is needed . just feather out chips with 220 then red pad , mask and spray .
Old 11-08-2009, 03:36 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: