Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Needed: Skilled welder

Hi
I need some one who is interested in doing a small project. I have a 67 Mustang that I was going to shave the rain rails off but elbow surgery is keeping me from doing this for 6 months.
Anyone interested in giving me a bid on cutting them off and welding up the seams? Make some quick cash before Christmas or when the bills come in.
The metal is all good with no rust issues. I started to cut off a small amount by the drivers door.
The car is on the Westside of LA. It is a roller and can be brought to a shop if you would like but I think it could be done in my driveway or garage.
This wasn't in my resto budget (what else is new) but if I don't pay someone to do it, I'll never get this car done
Thanks

Steve
You can E-mail me at
Stevevernon1@mac.com if you are interested.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:47 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: