Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
anyone have fitment issues with renn speed?

ordered a set of rockers from rennspd.com, had some good experience with them in the past, so figured i would try again, got a set of turbo rockers, and passenger side front and rear wasnt close to lining up, and the drivers side was about a 1/2 inch to short, i had to cut them up and re fiberglass them all back together,...

anyone else had problems like this?

one side done

Old 07-29-2010, 04:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
#trudeaumustgo

Might be how the flares were hung, or the flares are made slightly different. It's best to do flares and rockers at the same time.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
its a stock 930, from the factory
Old 07-30-2010, 03:59 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
#trudeaumustgo

My bad.... Assumed it wasn't a stock car being modified. I've not dealt with Rennspd, but I would let them know to see if they can fix their supplier or molds. I've done bumpers/wings/hoods from others, mostly GT Racing. They all require fit and adjustment, but just a little sanding and filling holes.

Nice work, post some done pics!
Old 07-30-2010, 04:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

The Factory bodies were noted for being different side to side too....

Old 07-30-2010, 10:07 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: