Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

3.2 Carrera Got Hit Tonight -- Need a good auto body shop in Los Angeles

Someone hit my 3.2 87 Carrera tonight while I was driving home. They were making a right turn across two lanes without signaling, thus cutting right in front of me. At 45 miles an hour there was nothing I could do. I attempted to evade and was able to minimize the damage to them hitting me at my driver door and rear quarter panel. Mostly superficial damage, but an accident is an accident and it's bad news .

I need a quality shop to do this repair on the car in the Los Angeles area. Does anyone have any suggestions? I just got the car back from a major service and some improvements from Callas Rennsport and they had the car for a month doing my work. I can't believe this. Aweful.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Hello there are tons of shops in the LA area many who specialize in Porsche only ,I would be
careful of course because for what some of the higher end shops may want to charge the
insurance co may want to total your ride...(GASP)
if you don't mind having your car closer to LAX the guys over at Axiom can likely fix you up
without too much pain ..
Give them a call at 310 736 5650 if it can be driven get an estimate..good luck!
R 2.5 Twin Plug
Old 11-07-2010, 09:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Kevin Mentzer at Automotive innovations and restorations in Van Nuys. He is a site sponsor and is currently working on my 934ish project...

Automotive Innovations and Restoration | autoinno | Los Angeles Porsche Body and Paint
55 Belair
40 Ford pickup
Old 11-08-2010, 10:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: