Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Eschews Obfuscation

Garage
media blasting referral in the denver area

i need to get a front hood and hinges stripped of existing paint. i have no interest in using a chemical stripper in my garage, and was looking to get this done via plastic media blasting. has anybody in the denver area done this, and, if so, where did you have it done?

thanks in advance.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Work in Progress

Garage
Shoot Speedo (Lars) a private message he may be able to help. He's a Boulder guy, and I know he has had quite a few things blasted in the denver area.

Be careful having the hood blasted though. That is a large sheet and you don't want heat caused by media blasting to warp it.

Rich
Old 04-20-2011, 09:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: