Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to kinein

Old 09-23-2011, 04:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)

Garage
Love the color! I live close I'm going to have to drive out and see her in person man. Great thread. I've 4000 questions or so. Thanks Scott

"Houston, Tranquility Base here, the Eagle has landed"

Silver 1984 M491 Sunroof Coupe
Old 09-26-2011, 08:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillies View Post
What an awesome color !! What is it called ??
the color is arancio atlas mic
lambo color off the murcielago metallic pearl orange
Old 09-26-2011, 08:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4flyboy View Post
Love the color! I live close I'm going to have to drive out and see her in person man. Great thread. I've 4000 questions or so. Thanks Scott
yeah thats fine the car is in san diego coming home in a week so anytime, you goin to rennsport?
Old 09-26-2011, 08:20 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Garage
Nice

Nice...I love the colour

Old 10-16-2011, 05:41 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)

Garage
Wow the bronze color is spectscular and those air scoops make it. Is that a 993? Great looking. Scott

Old 10-16-2011, 01:55 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #26 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melman View Post
Nice...I love the colour

thanks whats the name of your color on your car? i was goin use a similiar color before i went with the orange
Old 10-16-2011, 09:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #27 (permalink)

Garage
thanks to blackbyrd a fellow pelican and parts guy i have a 964 windshield to install....thanks efren
Old 10-16-2011, 09:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)

Garage
today i bought some seats today sparco milano seats will post pics, since my upholstery guy took my stocks
Old 10-22-2011, 09:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)

Garage
Old 10-22-2011, 09:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #30 (permalink)

Garage
Old 10-22-2011, 09:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)

Garage
Porsche Crest

its time to pick the car up thank goodness
Old 10-31-2011, 07:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #32 (permalink)

Garage
Kinean,
I am an enormous fan or this build I love the color the quality and your resolve.....but unless you have enormous need for downforce and track performance I'd nix the giant spoiler....I'm a huge fan of the ducktail and the Carrera tail...even the standard whale tail seem heavy and overkill on the turbo. Just my two cents and by no means a criticism! ! She's beautiful and I look forward to drawing on your experience when I make my own choices down the road. Keep up the amazing progress! Scott

Old 10-31-2011, 09:35 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)

Garage
i am diggin everything man,...absolutely sick build,..only thing i would change is the rocker panels,...go with a set of modded 965 panels and i think it will make the lines of the wide flares look so much better and "wider"...i never liked boxed style rockers,..look a bit out of place and you loose those lines i think.

other then that, sick man, ...love the color to.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)

Garage
well i am building a supercharged 911 it was more for the looks in the beginning, but now it will have some function for my supercharger ill have room underneath for a intercooler if i decide to add in the future.....plus the scoops will give me more clean air into the engine.........i have big flares big wheels why stop there lol....i appreciate everyones input.........i am goin for something that is different....

thank you scott,

ps... i plan on having another smaller tail, and also with out one in the future i just want to get her done so i can drive her again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4flyboy View Post
Kinean,
I am an enormous fan or this build I love the color the quality and your resolve.....but unless you have enormous need for downforce and track performance I'd nix the giant spoiler....I'm a huge fan of the ducktail and the Carrera tail...even the standard whale tail seem heavy and overkill on the turbo. Just my two cents and by no means a criticism! ! She's beautiful and I look forward to drawing on your experience when I make my own choices down the road. Keep up the amazing progress! Scott
Old 10-31-2011, 05:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimtweet View Post
i am diggin everything man,...absolutely sick build,..only thing i would change is the rocker panels,...go with a set of modded 965 panels and i think it will make the lines of the wide flares look so much better and "wider"...i never liked boxed style rockers,..look a bit out of place and you loose those lines i think.

other then that, sick man, ...love the color to.

thank you jimtweet...... i remember you suggesting them way back but the car was painted and i was stuck with what i had already........next car. but one thing is this i definately will stand out lol,
Old 10-31-2011, 05:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #36 (permalink)

Garage
Old 10-31-2011, 05:34 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #37 (permalink)

Garage

worked on the car today here is the latest shots
Old 12-05-2011, 06:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)

Garage
smoggin

2.mov - YouTube

exhaust video doesnt sound to great was gettn it ready for smog
Old 12-09-2011, 10:28 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)

Garage
Old 12-09-2011, 10:29 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: