Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Paint, Bodywork & Detailing Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Void filler for foam/vinyl parts

Could any suggest a good product to fill cracks and holes in parts that are constructed of hardened foam with a vinyl top or hard shell? The specific parts are the dash and door tops. I have a few spots and cracks that are pretty small and tough to get the material into. I'll paint or recover after the repair so color doesn't matter. Bondo scares me because it sets too fast and won't flow. Thanks for any suggestions.

Steve

Old 04-18-2016, 10:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
dkbautosports.com

they make dash repair products every thing from the foam inner structure to the outer skin .
you may want to look into dash repair products if that is what your looking to do . we have used them with very good results .
some of the kits come with texture sheeting offering many different textures to match the interiors texture .

Old 04-18-2016, 06:09 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: